the Rift

This one's a fighter[OPEN]

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I stood, listening. My audits alert, yet my body is relaxed with a rounded softness. My hind right hock bent to let my solid hoof rest on a small point. My glossy coat shimmers as the sun's beams hit them. I was pure, and for the most part clean, but overall I was innocent. Still, I was young, very young, at the mere age if three. Descaro seemed much older. At least twice my age plus half a year to two years added. Charger here looked twice my age, give or take. My maturity was a value I held dear. I didn't frolick with stallions like a loves truck yearling, no, I just lowly understood them, appreciated them. I had never had many friends my age, only a few here and there. I wasn't sure if I was a mare or a mere filly. I was still in a slight awkward stage, and the string that tied my age to beauty was a few inches long. My body still had some time to form and grow along with my personality. I was still bendable, and easily molded. Oh, the horror it would cause if everyone knew they could teach me their ways.

As the the flaxen stud started speaking, she got slightly confused, et her emotions stay still. The boy put a name to a face. "Calcifer." I softly echoed taking in the so unique name. "No harm no foul, right Descaro?" My juvenile tones still had a chord of flirtatious intentions. My tail bone flicked to the side and back letting my silver fiber slice through the air towards where Descaro's rump had been, but he had moved and started walking away. I cocked and eyebrow at him as he spoke.

"anything for a pretty girl, is that it Calcifer?" I was bubbling inside. Descaro thought I was pretty. That was a plus, but I was also shocked he'd say that. Did he want Calcifer to high tail it out to the desert? Descaro started leaving, so I thought I should follow, but before I did, I looked at Calcifer. "He's... special." I rolled my eyes at Descaro before catching up to him at an easy trot. I didn't walk beside him, the path was too small, but I still spoke to him, and to Calcifer.

"Where do you come from Calcifer?" Small talk was a plus. I might as well try to erase the tension between the two stallions so I walked in between them. Still taking long vibrant strides and leaving my neck in a slight arch that complimented my shape well.

Messages In This Thread
This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Calcifer - 05-08-2013, 10:12 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Descaro - 05-09-2013, 05:52 AM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Calcifer - 05-09-2013, 05:59 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Descaro - 05-13-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Zdravilo - 05-15-2013, 10:38 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Calcifer - 05-16-2013, 10:41 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Descaro - 05-18-2013, 07:24 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Zdravilo - 05-18-2013, 08:53 PM
RE: This one's a fighter[OPEN] - by Calcifer - 05-19-2013, 12:44 AM