the Rift

I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

'The rain. Oh how freaking wonderful.' Arah black mood surged through her as she trotted through the mud. Her hair was filthy, swishing through the muck on the ground. Snorting in annoyance she began to make her way back to The Basin, the home that she had been helping to protect for weeks, no months now. Golden eyes swept the ground, and the area she was always alert for danger. Ready to take on anyone who challenged her. She knew that in question, some laughed at, thinking she needed protection. However she was more than capable of looking after herself.

Now however her eyes settled upon a stallion taking shelter from the rain like she wanted to. She narrowed her eyes in a calculating look. Was he a unicorn? Well he had horns, that counted for something. She herself had been born with a traditional unicorn horn, but her grandmothers magic had changed that. However she had seen horns like his on other Basin members. If they counted as unicorns then surely he would as well.

The dainty mare took a moment to approach the stag, assessing the situation. The gently her vocals, as soft as silk tumbled from her lips. "It's horrid weather, isn't it?" She stopped a few meters away from him. Watching him as the rain poured down her back. A slight tilt to her head eyes curious and facial expression open, friendly. Maybe her trip to the Threshold wasn't for nothing. Maybe she would be able to bring a new member back to her herd, he might even prove useful.

"Tell me, what brings to to Helovia?" A mostly innocent question. However she wanted to learn more about him before she brought him back to The Basin, only of course if her was interested.

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Skeleton Key - 05-08-2013, 10:56 PM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Arah - 05-09-2013, 06:14 AM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Skeleton Key - 05-09-2013, 11:29 PM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Sinuhe - 05-10-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Arah - 05-11-2013, 02:18 AM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Arah - 05-16-2013, 01:48 AM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Skeleton Key - 05-13-2013, 11:26 PM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Sinuhe - 05-14-2013, 01:18 PM