the Rift

I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

Arah was silent now listening to the harsh words Skeleton spoke to Sinuhe. She wasn't quite sure what the mares problem with her was, but Arah wouldn't let it bother her. "It's true." She spoke quietly to Sinuhe, confirming what Skeleton had said. "I am not racist, far from it actually." A shrug to show that she was casual about the current conversation. She was used to people jumping to the conclusion that she was racist. It did tick her off a little, but hey, that was life. They listened to Sinuhe's explanation of the herds. "The Grey run The Foothills, we, being The Basin, are currently in an alliance with them." That was all she could really elaborate on.

The final decision was up to Skeleton though. She would not force him to join her, or even make a choice right now. If he wanted to travel around Helovia and see this world before joining a herd she would also be fine with that. In fact she would even point him in some interesting directions. "The choice is up to you Skeleton." A crack of thunder sent a shiver down Arah's back. She really hated freaking storms. They spooked her, not to mention the state her hair would be in when dry weather came.

She watched the sky for a moment, waiting on an answer from her new friend. "It doesn't rain so much in Tea Basin." She joked, then glanced towards him and laughed. "But it does snow." She was ready to head home now. She was sick of the rain and she was starting to feel home sick.

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Skeleton Key - 05-08-2013, 10:56 PM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Arah - 05-09-2013, 06:14 AM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Skeleton Key - 05-09-2013, 11:29 PM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Sinuhe - 05-10-2013, 01:08 PM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Arah - 05-11-2013, 02:18 AM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Arah - 05-16-2013, 01:48 AM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Skeleton Key - 05-13-2013, 11:26 PM
RE: I Doubt I'll Ever Be Free - by Sinuhe - 05-14-2013, 01:18 PM