the Rift

[OPEN] Cry princess, cry

Sinuhe Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 3
Roo

Cry Princess, cry

I was angry, hurt, upset. I couldn't even believe I had let Mauja get to me like that. I hated him, his cockiness, his whininess, his complete attitude to others. I had been willing to help the brash stallion find his way back but no, he had come across to me like a baby. I thought he said he was a prince? I had met many princes, none had acted like a baby, such as he had. His father and mother must of been embarrassed by his babyish behavior, I know if I was mother to a colt like Mauja (gods forbid) I was be embarrassed.

But it wasn't his childish behavior that had got to me. It was the way he was when I told him I was a princess, doubting my heritage. I knew he was to thick to believe it, so I didn't expect him to (he was to much up his own arse) But it was his spotty face that modeled to the expression that it did, and how he said it. It was like he doubted I was sired by a great leader, a great stallion and (although he was boring at times) a great father. I may not of never been the perfect daughter at all times but he was still my father, and I was still his daughter. A gentle tear rolls down my cheek, falling on the ground which was crisp with a layer of frost.

It was the end of the day. Darkness was settling over Helovia rapidly, stars started slowly to appear in the sheet of blackness overhead but still, light emitted from behind the trees, however it was gradually dimming over the passing minutes. I sigh deeply, telling myself strictly to stop crying. He was dead, they were all dead. Then here I was, I had avenged my father but they had still overthrown the land, I had still failed him. There was nothing, nothing that I could do now. It was done. Finished. You could not rewind time.

I halt in the middle of the forest. The trees were naked now, there bark cold when your rump scraped across it through tight gaps. It gently started to snow and I thought of the times I used to almost dance though the falling flakes, father by my side at times. This was not one of those dancing days though. I stood in the forest of naked trees whilst the snow tumbled round me. Sighing deeply I start to nuzzle around on the ground, searching for some grass.

"blah blah blah."

Sinuhe by Ella mansell on Grooveshark

Messages In This Thread
Cry princess, cry - by Sinuhe - 05-09-2013, 03:04 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-14-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Sinuhe - 05-15-2013, 12:19 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-15-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Aiko Darleane - 05-16-2013, 03:35 AM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Sinuhe - 05-16-2013, 12:24 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-16-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Aiko Darleane - 05-21-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-22-2013, 04:59 PM