the Rift

[OPEN] Cry princess, cry

Sinuhe Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 3
Roo

Cry Princess, cry

Why was am I crying? I never cried and it had been years since I had even let my eyes well up with liquid. I hated myself for it, what if someone came? What if they thought I was a baby or, worse, had pity on me? Stop. I tell myself again firmly. My muzzle brushed along the short, bristle like grass, knocking of a tiny amount of frost off each blade as I search slowly for a decent bit. With my head low to the ground though instead of finding grass the scent of the Basin wanders past. How had I even missed the stench?

My head quickly flicks ear, ears tilted back, neck curved to allow my blue orbs to rest on just a young boy. His smokey coat had crimson markings, covering his muzzle in the blood color. His horn was the color of dry blood, pointing straight from the top of his head where either side red eyes lurked with pupils dark pupils. He had the same build as me, sleek and agile, and for a moment I wonder if he is the same breed as me. I had not yet meet another purebred thoroughbred here in Helovia so I thought maybe I was the only one, but I had been wrong obviously, there was no doubting his perfect breeding.

My eyes soften a little, seeing he was young with a mind most likely molded by the racists there. I could've easily gone straight in there and asked why he was with the Basin, even without introductions but I wasn't going to. Although I was curious as to why one so young had taken sides with the Basin it could've easily been explained; he was young and foolish. In the near future though he is sure to realise that and so won't want me nagging on at him, so I leave it. Instead I greet him with a small smile, ears tilting forward now and body facing him, taking a few steps towards him. "Greetings young one. I am Sinuhe, may I know what your name is?" I offer him the words is a quiet, gentle tone. I was still upset about the whole Mauja offence thing but I refused to let it show.

"blah blah blah."

Sinuhe by Ella mansell on Grooveshark

Messages In This Thread
Cry princess, cry - by Sinuhe - 05-09-2013, 03:04 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-14-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Sinuhe - 05-15-2013, 12:19 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-15-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Aiko Darleane - 05-16-2013, 03:35 AM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Sinuhe - 05-16-2013, 12:24 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-16-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Aiko Darleane - 05-21-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-22-2013, 04:59 PM