the Rift

[OPEN] Cry princess, cry

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

The mare's glossy white and blue body was faced away from me, but I could tell that she was focused completely on my presence as soon as I made my way over. Her head propped up, her washed out blue eyes staring at me with a some what sharp slit. I felt the a cold lump roll down my throat. Her stare, it was just like that mare that had spotted me when I was watching the other foals play. My ears rotated forward, but my memories kept dancing in my head. The threesome of young equines and a unicorn pranced around, nipping and squealing at one another playfully. That was about the time that the crowned female had spotted me, calling to the children but keeping an intense stare in my direction. My heart felt like it dropped.

Once the memory faded, my attention came back to the bi-colored female in front of me. Her eyes were softer now and she turned to face me, taking a few long paces my way. My still swishing tail lashed back and forth one last time, though this time it was not as settle, but had a harsher whip. Her lips parted, gentle words spilling from her maw in a pleasant voice. She introduced herself as Sinuhe, questioning my name within the same sentence.

Each ear rotated back, searching for any sounds behind me. Go on, tell her your name. She's not going to do anything I drew in a deep breath, wanting to mock the voices in my head. They were doing nothing but irritating me today, being strangely nice compared to their usual bullying. "Voodoo." My response shortened from a whole sentence that rattled through my head into one word. One simple word that fell from my red muzzle in a soft sigh. How I hated introducing myself. It was always something that I would much rather skip. I knew one day it would come back to haunt me.

The mare, Sinuhe, was not much older than myself, I figured. She stood quite a bit shorter than I, but our frames were shaped quite similarly. Our shoulders were thin and lithe, while our necks where strong but thin as well. Each structure mimicked each other in a strange way that I had not seen since my days with Mother.

walking "talking" the voices
[Image: f2vjpl.png]

EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Cry princess, cry - by Sinuhe - 05-09-2013, 03:04 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-14-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Sinuhe - 05-15-2013, 12:19 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-15-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Aiko Darleane - 05-16-2013, 03:35 AM