the Rift

[OPEN] Cry princess, cry

Aiko Darleane Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Aiko Darleane
"There were times when I was afraid, so very afraid. The first time I had adventured from my home, I found my way to the place where I was born, the Deep Forest. It was something of a scary adventure, and it was something I didn't want to do. I remember standing at the borders of the Throat, looking out into the world beyond my safe place. I took a step, then another, and another. I felt...right. I knew then that I could do this, and I ran, running with all my might. No one would stop me: my mother, a guard, even the Sultana herself, from finding my father.

I traveled down a hill, escaping from sight. I did not think of how much my mother was going to worry, for I knew if I did, I would turn back, and he would never be found. My mother would have to simply understand. I was a filly of three moons then, making my way by myself in a strange new world. I didn't know what to think of it at first. Everything outside the Dragon's Throat was so beautiful. I sniffed the flowers as I walked by them, chased the small mammals I found, and I even went for a swim when I found a small pond. I ate grass, then I took a nap. By the time I awoke, it was getting dark. I started to panic, and I know that I have to find a place to lie for the night. I continue on the dirt path before my cloven hooves.

The darkness reaches it's full potential, and I am in a panicked rush, and I don't see the two horses in front of me. I almost run one, and I slow and I make my lithe body avoid her. There is a male and a female, both unicorns, and I am afraid. One smells strange, and the other smells of the Throat. I resist the urge to cling to her, because she smells like me, and I back away a bit, hoping that she doesn't catch my scent. I am about to lie for the first time in my life, and it wouldn't make it believable if I did so."

'Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't almost mean to run into you. I'm a bit lost...do one of you know where the Aurora Basin is? My mommy said I could go out and play today, but I got lost, and I've been trying to find my way back all this time, but all I did was seem to make it worse...where am I?"

Messages In This Thread
Cry princess, cry - by Sinuhe - 05-09-2013, 03:04 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-14-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Sinuhe - 05-15-2013, 12:19 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-15-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Aiko Darleane - 05-16-2013, 03:35 AM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Sinuhe - 05-16-2013, 12:24 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-16-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Aiko Darleane - 05-21-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-22-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Aiko Darleane - 06-09-2013, 05:57 PM