the Rift

[OPEN] Cry princess, cry

Sinuhe Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 3
Roo

Cry Princess, cry

The stallion had hesitated, twisting his ears back, before speaking, as if he was listening for the voice of another but no one was coming or I would've heard or smelt them myself. Voodoo. The name stitched to an image of him in my head. The name was curious, almost fitting his dark and bloody red coloring. A light sigh drifts from out his muzzle in a foggy mist. Each breath I took could also be seen, but not as much as his sighing, which came out thicker and more clear.

I wondered if the young stallion was ok. Maybe he was lost or something, he was still only young although I was not much older than him, or maybe talking just wasn't one of his strong points. I didn't want the conversation to end quickly though, nor come to an awkward silence. A smile tugs at my lips, briefly showing before I asking, "Are you from the Basin?" The damp, cold smell, clearly clung onto his smoky coat, like a child to their toy. I wondered if he was maybe born there, forced there or even chose to go there. It wouldn't surprise me if they twisted wicked lies to fool the younger population to go there then slowly start the painful process of molding them into the perfect racist.

A growing smell of the Throat pinched at my nose, my neck curves round, blue orbs resting on a girl, even young then Voodoo. She takes a few quick step backs, her smokey bald mouth pouring out in explanation as to her charging entrance. I smile at her, waiting to finish until her words come to, Aurora Basin . I frown slightly. Why would such a beautiful, innocent child of the Throat want to go there? My mommy said I could go out and play today, but I got lost. What kind of mother from the Throat let her young child go and play at the Basin? It was like a sick twisted tale, that I didn't believe. I know I can be stupid, but I find it hard to believe that anyone of the Throat would let there child play there.

I shake my head, lowing it to her height. I was fully aware a member of the Basin was here but it didn't stop my mouth from blurting, I wasn't prepared to let this filly wander into danger. "No. You must not go there, they do not take kindly to strangers. I am Sinuhe by the way, and if you will not listen, then I will stop you myself." I say firmly, although there was kindness in my tone. I then lift my head to Voodoo, a questioning look in my eye. "No offence, you aren't always the kindest gang, not that I am judging you by them." The truth was that I wasn't, me and Voodoo were neutral, me and the Basin were enemies.

"blah blah blah."

Sinuhe by Ella mansell on Grooveshark

Messages In This Thread
Cry princess, cry - by Sinuhe - 05-09-2013, 03:04 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-14-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Sinuhe - 05-15-2013, 12:19 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-15-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Aiko Darleane - 05-16-2013, 03:35 AM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Sinuhe - 05-16-2013, 12:24 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-16-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Aiko Darleane - 05-21-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-22-2013, 04:59 PM