the Rift

[OPEN] Cry princess, cry

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

My red optics focused past the pastel colored mare, watching the flakes continue to spill from the tree tops. A small gust wiped over the thickly vegetated partial of land, stirring the light flakes. They danced accordingly, swirling around and climbing up my lanky limbs. The chill of the gust of air reminded me of home, which I was quickly growing fond of. Before I had even considered finding a permanent home, I had no solid home. I wandered aimlessly, following small herds like the outcast I had been. Every one feared me when I was alone. Why? I had no idea. They either heard you talking to yourself, or just knew you were crazy two voices rang simultaneously. If I were alone, I would snap at them, but I couldn't now.. not in front of others.

The mare spoke up again, shortly after I had reviled my calling to her. My brain made it seem like it had been ten minutes before a response though. "Are you from the Basin?" Her maw tightened into a smirk. I simply nodded my articulate skull. The settle air carried another scent, once much like the smell radiating off of the female across from me. Sinuhe and I's faces snapped in the same direction simultaneously, where my dark eyes dropped on a rushing filly. She awkwardly stopped herself a short distance away from us, her tiny body nearer to her fellow Throat wanderer.

Even though she seemed a little bewildered, the young foal rambled on for a moment, asking about the Basin. She claimed that her mother had let her run off and play. What mother would do such a thing when their child was so young still, so delicate and easily manipulated. Two toned ears pushed forward, focusing everything on the small female.. up until Sinuhe began bad talking my home land.

Her words were brash, but still spoken in a gentle tone toward her fellow herd mate. What a bitch the voice that sounded most like Mother spat, though Mother would never talk like that around me. I flicked my ears back again, my eyes darting up to attempt to meet Sinuhe's gaze. "Actually, little one, it's not that bad." My eyes fell back down to the filly, "But why would you want to travel all the way to the Basin? That's a very long trip from home, especially alone." If it were the two of us alone, I would have swept the small female under my hypothetical wing and brought her back to the Basin in a heart beat. She would learn that "our kind" was not all that evil. Though, I never said that about myself.

walking "talking" the voices
[Image: f2vjpl.png]

EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Cry princess, cry - by Sinuhe - 05-09-2013, 03:04 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-14-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Sinuhe - 05-15-2013, 12:19 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-15-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Aiko Darleane - 05-16-2013, 03:35 AM