the Rift

[OPEN] Cry princess, cry

Sinuhe Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 3
Roo
Sinuhe

For godsake....

I hated kids who whined and cried. It wasn't that I totally hated kids, normally they were kind of cute and you wanted to go up to them and snuggle them (if their mothers weren't about anyway) and play games with them and generally have a fun time to forget the world. I normally got along with them pretty well, even when times were hard. They always wanted to see their beloved princess and mix with her royal blood despite how much my father disagreed with it. However, I couldn't stand them when they whined and burst into tears. It got right under my skin.

I myself had never been a child who cried. Yes, sometimes I would get a mardi and having a little tantrum but I had always done it in a tougher, less childish way. To me, anyone who cried was weak and needed to get there head screwed on, wipe their eyes, and move the hell on. I had this opinion on this girl who stood crying in front of me, Voodoo defending his land. I rest on leg on the ground, tempted to roll my eyes but resisting the urge. At least, I did have these feelings towards the filly until I heard her story.

Yet another rumor of the Basin and their ways. I was sick to the bone of it. I wanted to head over there right now and show them whats' fucking what. In fact, I would. My head lifts, eyes narrowed and focused on Voodoo. "Got anything to say for yourself then, Voodoo?" With fury I spit his name out, not wishing to look upon his ghastly body so I turn to the young girl. My eyes were as cool as ice though hot as lava. My head is lowered slightly to address her more personally and strongly (but kindly) I say, "Stop crying. Your father will be found in the next day so eaither run along to your mother or stay close by my side." sternly I turn back to the sickly stallion. "And you," I talk coldly, taking a couple of steps closer to him. "You get the hell out of my way.

OOC: I will be making a thread in the Basin tomorrow to rescue him. It will be based before her Challange in the Basin.

Messages In This Thread
Cry princess, cry - by Sinuhe - 05-09-2013, 03:04 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-14-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Sinuhe - 05-15-2013, 12:19 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-15-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Aiko Darleane - 05-16-2013, 03:35 AM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Sinuhe - 05-16-2013, 12:24 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-16-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Aiko Darleane - 05-21-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-22-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Aiko Darleane - 06-09-2013, 05:57 PM