the Rift

[OPEN] Cry princess, cry

Sinuhe Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 3
Roo
Sinuhe

I stamp angrily at the words of Voodoo, wanting to kick in that boggled skull of his. Maybe I could chop it of, throw it to the ground of the Basin cackling and say, "Have your own fucking medicine!" Then again, pelt his head in with my hooves whilst the sick buddies themselves watched the limp tongue flock out his opened jaw, the life in his eyes fade, and the blood splatting out from his body. Thats what I personally think we should do to all of them. But I don't. Instead my more commanding voice booms at him, the one I would use to tell my old servants what to do if they were being down right difficult. "MOVE!" Then, he made a grave mistake.

The front half of his body was thrown up into the air, all his weight shifting onto his back legs. His front legs attacked the air violently. He had forgot one thing though, I had a horn and his belly at the moment was in clear view and very close. He was fucking lucky he wasn't worth anything to me. When he was fully in the air, at his most vulnerable point and his hooves dangerously close to my head, I go with power and force trying to knock him over and it would unless he had some superpower or something, which I doubted.

Once the move was over I stand back, admiring my work on the lowlife. Let him know I am not afraid to gut him right here, right now. I wield my horn dangerously in his direction stepping back to give him space however the danger in my horn wielding couldn't go unmissed to him. "Don't push it again." My voice is like ice from hell. Cold, sharp as daggers, dangerous.

OOC: I think she is turning slightly psychopathic o.o I would challenge him on this but I can't because she is already in one so she is just trying to knock him over whilst he is at his highest point in rearing xD

Messages In This Thread
Cry princess, cry - by Sinuhe - 05-09-2013, 03:04 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-14-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Sinuhe - 05-15-2013, 12:19 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-15-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Aiko Darleane - 05-16-2013, 03:35 AM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Sinuhe - 05-16-2013, 12:24 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-16-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Aiko Darleane - 05-21-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-22-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Aiko Darleane - 06-09-2013, 05:57 PM