the Rift

[OPEN] Cry princess, cry

Aiko Darleane Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Aiko Darleane
"The mare and the stallion fought, in it was soon that I was scared. What in the world had I started? They spouted words at each other, then the mare started to attack the stallion, and it was then that I was afraid, enough for my tiny body to take action. I fled, like a deer jumping to and fro to avoid a predator. It was dark, too dark for me to see well, and my black eyes welled with tears. I just wanted to get home. Home, with my father. Why was it that everything was so scary all of a sudden? Being young meant that there were things that hid in the dark that could make you feel your heart pump to a quicker pace, and that the world could be enough to crush you until you were nothing but paste. I had felt lost since daddy was gone, and it wouldn't be the last time I would feel that same lost, even when he was with me. My father was a great horse in my eyes, and I miss him dearly to this day, and his words would always rattle through me:

The world will never crush you, because you are better than it, stronger and more beautiful when you realize that the world is nothing but a barrier. Don't let it hold you back.

Even without my good memory, I would still remember that sentence. I leap now, stuck in the moment and I know I am almost home, for I see the familiar path that which is there. There are some horses on patrol, scattered about and on keen watch, and though I should feel scared, I fly right by them, for they should be able to smell me and realize that I am of this herd. I rush to find my mother, calling for her, and when I find her, I start crying. I can't speak, I only sob into her. I will tell her later what has gotten me so upset, but for right now, I only want the comfort and peace that a mother can bring to her young child."

OCC: Aiko out, I wanted to reply even if Roo isn't here anymore

Messages In This Thread
Cry princess, cry - by Sinuhe - 05-09-2013, 03:04 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-14-2013, 11:13 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Sinuhe - 05-15-2013, 12:19 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-15-2013, 02:59 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Aiko Darleane - 05-16-2013, 03:35 AM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Sinuhe - 05-16-2013, 12:24 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-16-2013, 06:41 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Aiko Darleane - 05-21-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Voodoo - 05-22-2013, 04:59 PM
RE: Cry princess, cry - by Aiko Darleane - 06-09-2013, 05:57 PM