the Rift

Love bites, so do I [open]

Keahi Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
KEAHI
Die Sonne scheint mir aus den Händen, Kann verbrennen kann euch blenden

He is on the verge, she knows it very well, but she has to push on. His breath is the first giveaway, how he struggles with it and tries to look unaffected, while his entire body is screaming for her. His words are still harsh in their tone, and as he bites down on her tresses, she winches slightly. She stops, for she does not want a bald spot, and soon enough he lets go. Her eyes turn to his and see that he is lost in thought for a moment, but as he returns to the present, it is not a pleasant sight that she finds in those icy blues. Keahi is not often frightened, but this time she steps away from him with alertness in her eyes. But it is too late, she realizes as he speaks, and whatever comes next she cannot run from it, even if she tries.

The cold is excruciating, drilling through marrow and bone, immediately freezing her movement. Her jaws slam shut and she only manages a startled grunt. Then comes the pain, like a red blur consuming her with every beat of her heart. In that moment, she is completely consumed, senses shutting off to protect her from shock. The ebon vix doesn’t even notice the pale stag as he takes his leave, even less his parting words. She drops to the ground, legs too weak to stand, and she lies still with her eyes shut. For a while she stays like this, for how long she doesn’t know, but when she wakes, Mauja is long gone. Staggering to her feet, she feels blood spill from her nose and ears, tiny streams painting horrifying crimson figures on her face. Then rage takes over where there was pain, and she raises her skull to the sky, a banshee’s wail emitting from her throat. He will pay for this.

Slowly but surely, she moves, not following the pale stag, but with an entirely different aim in mind. She will make sure that he regrets ever attacking her. Eye for an eye, Mauja. Never forget.

Messages In This Thread
Love bites, so do I [open] - by Keahi - 07-20-2012, 04:56 PM
RE: Love bites, so do I [open] - by Mauja - 07-24-2012, 10:55 AM
RE: Love bites, so do I [open] - by Keahi - 07-24-2012, 03:11 PM
RE: Love bites, so do I [open] - by Mauja - 07-25-2012, 02:46 PM
RE: Love bites, so do I [open] - by Keahi - 07-28-2012, 04:43 AM
RE: Love bites, so do I [open] - by Mauja - 07-30-2012, 09:15 AM
RE: Love bites, so do I [open] - by Keahi - 07-30-2012, 05:41 PM
RE: Love bites, so do I [open] - by Mauja - 07-31-2012, 08:48 AM
RE: Love bites, so do I [open] - by Keahi - 08-04-2012, 06:12 PM
RE: Love bites, so do I [open] - by Mauja - 08-05-2012, 08:45 AM
RE: Love bites, so do I [open] - by Keahi - 08-06-2012, 02:54 PM