the Rift

[OPEN] Cloud Watching.

Takara Posts: 19
Deceased
Filly :: Equine :: 14.3 :: Yearling Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Takura

Well today Momma had sent me off with my big sister Sakura... Well you really can't call her my big sister, seeing as she only a few minutes older. I keep my ears perked forward at all times as i follow my sister quietly through the forest that is our home. Mother and Aaron's warnings of not to leave the Edge was still ringing in my mind. What could have both adults so worried about us leaving? Was something going on outside our home? Well with me having no sight I really wasn't worried about it.

Today was mostly about spending time with my twin. With her having sight, and Momma being so protective of me.. I very rarely got to go on all the adventures Sakura did... Or the ones I thought she did. Granted I had a few of my own, including meeting our big sister Azale Moniet, and another mare in the herd. But Momma had always been close by for it all.

Suddenly I too heard the familiar trill that was our Father's bonded dragon Kiba. My sister's pace changed, as did mine. Blindly I followed her, only drawing to a halt when I could hear my sister's hoof beats slowing. Her's went off to the right, and my ears cause her voice adressing our Father. Slowly, I stuck my own nose out feeling for my Father's side. Once found I placed myself at his left side whispering softly. "I missed you too, Father." I leaned in gently, just glad to be in his presence.

"talking the talk"

٭٭ NơƐണí ٭٭@flickr

Messages In This Thread
Cloud Watching. - by Torasin - 05-10-2013, 05:41 AM
RE: Cloud Watching. - by Sakura - 05-13-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: Cloud Watching. - by Takara - 05-13-2013, 12:36 AM
RE: Cloud Watching. - by Torasin - 05-26-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: Cloud Watching. - by Sulwyn - 05-26-2013, 08:19 PM