Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi

Torasin

I still look for your face in the crowd
Oh if you could see me now
Would you stand in disgrace or take a bow
Oh if you could see me now

Peace. It was so calm and serene as the wind caressed his milky mane with the sun blushing brightly onto his short cropped golden fur. It was in natures gentle embrace that Torasin truly found peace within his soul, her soothing songs of old laced it's way deep into his heart and tightened his grip on hope. A gentle curl of velvet lips marked the presence of a comfortable happiness and Torasin drank in the precious moments that he shared with his brown friend. It was not long, however, until they were joined by two others. Their scents unmistakable and they carried almost a presence, a touch only known to his heart that marked them as his daughters. Kiba trilled first, letting out a colourful noise to greet the twin sisters as he flew down towards them, gilded eyes glimmering in joy to see their faces. Reaching out to nip Sakura's mane before doing the same to Takura, tail happily flicking from side to side as he did so.

Little hatchlings are growing! Will be dragon masters one day.

Kiba said proudly into the vaults of his bonded's mind who smiled and nibbled the mane of Sakura as she reached out to him. His heart swelling in pride and love.

If that is what they so choose. I'm sure they will be, dear friend.

He warmly returned to his rather excitable dragon who warbled in agreement and Torasin turned to nuzzle Takura, letting her know that he was here even if she could not see through her own eyes. It was something that bothered the painted healer everyday, why could he not heal the blind? Was he not strong enough? Was it a curse from the Gods? Or was there another reason he couldn't quite grasp? So many questions he wanted answers to answer, but he was just a humble stallion after all. Never did anything great nor risky, he was just Torasin, a horse whose purpose in life was to save others. Yet, he couldn't quite do that with his own daughter and it frustrated him.

"Sakura, Takura. I have missed you both too! How you grow each day! I am already proud of you and you're already blossoming into beautiful mares. I am a lucky father indeed that your mother gifted me with such rare children" he said with a voice thick with emotion. He wanted to make sure they knew that he loved them, really, he should tell them everyday. Maybe he should make that his next objective, though, maybe they wouldn't want him pestering in their lives all the time. He chuckled then and threw a glance towards his bonded who was now circling above their head. "Kiba thinks you will make fine dragon masters one day, though the path you choose, will always be your own decision."

Finishing his sentence he remembered the day he had met Mirage for the first time, with her magnificent golden dragon and the stark determination that from that day on he wanted to have such a friend. It wasn't too long until he was charged with the protection of an egg and from it Kiba was born. They had not been separated since. A memory he would cherish forever and one he hoped his children would find too.

"How have you been? Not causing your mother any trouble I hope?" He laughed through the latter part meaning it light heartedly, knowing that his daughters would rarely cause trouble.
image credits
table by whit

Messages In This Thread
Cloud Watching. - by Torasin - 05-10-2013, 05:41 AM
RE: Cloud Watching. - by Sakura - 05-13-2013, 12:06 AM
RE: Cloud Watching. - by Takara - 05-13-2013, 12:36 AM
RE: Cloud Watching. - by Torasin - 05-26-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: Cloud Watching. - by Sulwyn - 05-26-2013, 08:19 PM