the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Joyful Step [Arah]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

She wasn't a mothering character personally. Many believed that once she had her own child, she would grow into the mothering form. Perhaps it was true, however Arah personally had no interest in having children. Once she had looked after a foal for another mare and boy was it stressful. Panic constantly consumed the young mare. Arah was convinced that the young one was blinking far too quickly which surely was a sign of brain damage or something. Or perhaps the reason was something like separation anxiety and the poor thing was having a panic attack from being left with a stranger. It wasn't that she didn't like foals. It was just that she didn't trust herself to look after them properly.

The Impersonator was back from a rather annoying meeting with some intruders. The frown that creased her forehead could be seen from miles away. She hated it when others felt that they could just wonder into The Basin. For every day that she was breathing, she would make sure, that the outsiders couldn't enter her home. Harm her herd, her family. Either way they had been dealt with. A rather cruel smile crossed her face as she thought about how scary Deimos had been. Arah doubted the two annoying mares would be back for a very long time.

Her golden orbs now fell onto a little filly playing in the snow. A smile covered her lips, but...my my my. She recognised that mashed pelt, having met both Elizabeth and Crowley, she did not need to ask whose filly this was. She now looked around for the little girl's mother, she had saved that mares life after all. She was no where in sight though. So Arah approached the little foal with caution, for both of their safety. She heard the end of the filly's cute question towards the snow and quietly answered her. "Snow forms if the air in a cloud is below freezing. The water vapor then turns to ice instead of rain and the tiny ice crystals stick together until they form snowflakes. When they get heavy enough to fall, they drop out of the clouds." She smiled and wondered if the answer was too complex for the little filly to grasp what she meant. "Snow is cold because..." how to put this for the smaller one. "Snow is cold because it is made up of frozen water." There. That should work.

She now watched the little dove for signs of hypothermia, just her luck of course. The filly would die and she would be blamed. What was she doing out here, alone, without her mother? Better get on first name base incase the filly turned out to have a dying wish. "I'm Arah, I know your mummy and daddy." She smiled and continued. "I'm also a unicorn from The Basin, I work for Lady Psyche like your parents." Arah frowned and looked around again. "Speaking of which, where are your parents?" She inquired towards the little filly, worried that she might be lost. Good lord, what if she's been lost for days and is starving?! What did you feed foals?
Forcibly calming herself she patiently waited on the filly's answer.
'You can do this, you can do this.'

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; She's so cute! <3
Words; 545
Tag; Rhiannon

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Rhiannon - 05-11-2013, 04:04 AM
RE: A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Arah - 05-11-2013, 05:31 AM
RE: A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Arah - 05-16-2013, 05:44 AM
RE: A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Rhiannon - 05-11-2013, 07:18 AM
RE: A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Rhiannon - 05-22-2013, 11:24 AM
RE: A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Arah - 06-04-2013, 01:17 AM
RE: A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Rhiannon - 07-30-2013, 07:20 PM