the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Joyful Step [Arah]

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
[Image: 4hz8ty.jpg]
Credits; Carnival-ride-Stock.deviantart.com SweetDreams-Stock.deviantart.com Photomanipulator; AlexLibby.deviantart.com

Arah

She was so cute just standing there rabbeting on about some colt named Talbot, who was apparently her only friend. "Well if you would like," Arah said kindly. "I can be your friend, then you'll have even more friends!" She smiled at Rhiannon. The golden orbs watched as the little filly drew in closer, smiling at the little shadow, Arah tried to seem safe and welcoming. Arah found herself relaxing about the little bird, she was friendly and it seemed fairly obvious what her mind was thinking. She wanted friends and she wanted to play. Arah still was curious as to what this secret horn thing was. Well it seemed that she was about to be shown, Rhiannon demanded that she should lower her head so she could reach her horns. Arah studied the filly for a second the complied. As she elegantly bowed her head, she responded to the filly, "Yes, I'm sure you will be taller than I am one day soon." Arah just stood there feeling ridiculous, then the tiny raven moved forward. She delicately touched the tip of her nubby horns to Arah's antlers, Arah hid the smirk as she raised her head to see Rhiannon's ecstatic grin.

That was it, now Arah was apparently ready to play. Already the young girl was asking about wrestling. With made Arah nervous. No, she didn't want to wrestle, what if she crushed the little filly beneath her? Oh no, fate and her parents would never forgive her. Arah's brain worked quickly. "I do like to wrestle, but I'm afraid of hurting you. You see at the moment I'm a lot bigger than you are." Arah words were soft, and position was relaxed, hoping to let the filly understand that it wasn't that Arah didn't want to play with her it was that she didn't want to hurt the pretty little dove. It would be so easy to roll the wrong way and crush her or to turn her head to the wrong side and poke the girls eye out. Arah would never forgive herself for maiming such a young pretty girl. No doubt she would have to leave The Basin if that ever happened. "So why don't we play a different game?" Arah asked the filly, she smiled and hummed slightly thinking about different games that they could play. Thinking back to her childhood was easy, soon she was remembering all the games she used to spend endless hours playing. Her favourite game was hide and go seek. With her eyes settled on Rhiannon, Arah grinned.

"There is this one game that I used to love playing as a filly." She took a few steps closer to the filly and then started setting up a perimeter in her mind. "Say, if we don't go past that tree there, or that bush there or that tree or that dead log there, we can play hide and go seek?"

Haunted by my eyes, the way they hold your attention even in the loudest silences.
Notes; Ew, it sucks. Next reply will be better and a faster rely. :3
Words; 489
Tag; Rhiannon

And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Rhiannon - 05-11-2013, 04:04 AM
RE: A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Arah - 05-11-2013, 05:31 AM
RE: A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Arah - 05-16-2013, 05:44 AM
RE: A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Rhiannon - 05-11-2013, 07:18 AM
RE: A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Rhiannon - 05-22-2013, 11:24 AM
RE: A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Arah - 06-04-2013, 01:17 AM
RE: A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Rhiannon - 07-30-2013, 07:20 PM