Rhiannon Posts: 76
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 6 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow
We Talked
Together Sharpening a Knife
Like Killing Partners for a Life
Hey, We can Hide the Bodies on the Ride Home
"I do like to wrestle, but I'm afraid of hurting you. You see at the moment I'm a lot bigger than you are."

Nonnie's mind paused, her head tilting slightly at Arah's words. Her mind had been filled with playful images of she and this white creature frolicking through the equally pale snow, romping around and boisterously clambering into one another in the name of good fun. It was wrestling, in its finest form, but Arah's words effectively put a stop to the young filly's abundant imagination. Still, she supposed that Arah did have a point... They definately wouldn't be able to wrestle or play if Arah perhaps tripped, and squished her. Not saying that the pretty mare was large, just... Larger than she. Still, that would be something difficult to explain to Crowley.

Dual-colored eyes stared curiously at the older lady. If they wouldn't wrestle, then what would they do? Still, as it seemed, Arah held all the answers.

"A different game?" Rhiannon asked curiously, her head tilting quickly in the other direction. The youth's little head was at rapt attention, ears poised forwards, eyes locked on the elder's as if she was the most interesting thing in the world. Of course, at this point in time, that was true. "What kind of game, miss Arah?"

As Rhiannon was beginning to figure out, Arah did not disappoint. The beautiful mare grinned, then offered a game called 'hide and go seek.' The brindled youth pondered over the title, wondering what it could possibly be about, but as the words danced around in her head, she figured it out. "So... I hide, and you find me? Or you hide, and I find you?" As she asked, Rhiannon's eyes grew bright with joy, her whole body positivily quivering with pent-up excitement. Oh, the possibilities of fun! "Okay! Okay, and I won't go past the bushes and the trees and logs and stuff. Am I gonna find you, miss Arah? I'm a really good hider, though, 'cause I hide from Papa all the time!"

[ooc: So... So... Soooo sorry for the wait, Frostie. <3 Still gettin' in the groove since my absence, so pardon the short-ness.]

Messages In This Thread
A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Rhiannon - 05-11-2013, 04:04 AM
RE: A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Arah - 05-11-2013, 05:31 AM
RE: A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Arah - 05-16-2013, 05:44 AM
RE: A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Rhiannon - 05-11-2013, 07:18 AM
RE: A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Rhiannon - 05-22-2013, 11:24 AM
RE: A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Arah - 06-04-2013, 01:17 AM
RE: A Joyful Step [Arah] - by Rhiannon - 07-30-2013, 07:20 PM