Come not within the measure of my wrath. [Sinuhe & Africa Challenge]

Sinuhe Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 3
Roo

Howling ghosts that reappear,

In mountains that are stacked with fear

But your a king and I'm a lionheart

I knew that Africa was not going to do it, she was to much of a coward, I should of known it but I was to quick to jump at things and now a fight was brewing. You could almost hear the gods cackling above as the tension became more intense whilst they stirred the ingredients to worsen the situation. Inside I scape at my brain, trying to work out a way to fix the situation. No way would I run, nor fall into the petty hole of submission, instead I would stay strong and slowly wiggle myself out of this mess - Dragging Africa along with me. My attention turns to the bay mare as she spoke and for the first time in my time here I showed the slightest bit on interest in her. Mischievous blue orbs turn to face the ugly lady, her voice dripping with poison that in replay I saw nothing to except, with a pretty flick of my head, a look on my face saying 'try me'. Her voice was like a rat in my ears, full of disease and annoying but I guess that was what the Basin was made up of, rats and bugs of all different ugly shapes and colours. Her squeaky voice continues along to a roll of my eyes. Please, suger, any pet of yours would be taken away for animal cruelty; and all you would have to do was look at the poor thing.

Suddenly there was a crash landing by the side of me. Somehow Africa had fallen down from the sky, it was embarrassing. I was half tempted to roll my eyes and say 'I'm not with her' then step awkwardly to the side to finish this on my own. I couldn't though. Despite how much of a coward she was and embarrassing she was, I liked her, and it was me who had dragged her into this. I was ashamed to think that she might get hurt during this, she didn't strike me as a fighter at all, whilst I just loved the thrill thundering down through my veins whilst hooves pounded at flesh and teeth snapped at skin. Had Africa even fought before? Scrap that actually, here I was assuming she would fight but she might not. It would be a cowards thing to do, I must admit. I would of joined in valuently although I knew most of my friends were capable. It was just the right thing to do.

I lose track of what Africa is doing though. With in a flash the shadowy figure of Deimos had moved, darting at my right side. Though the darkness of the late hour I had managed to size him up. He was quite a bit taller then me as well as being a bigger, more sturdy build so I guessed that there was no way I could knock him down, unless he became ever so unfortunately unbalanced. Because of his bulky build I doubted he was as quick or agile as me though, I bet I could easily out run him whether it was a sprint race or long distant. The mare, she was also taller than myself and also was a more bulky build. Damn. But I suppose I could dance my way through them both.

I instantly throw my body round, to hopefully face Deimos, whos long blade had only just missed my side in my quick movement. I aimed to clash horns with Deimos, at a safe distant. At the same time as turning I noticed the quick movement of the bay mare coming round to my left side. I instantly kick out with my back legs, aiming to kick her as she comes round the back of me, straight in her barrel, but I also flick them out slightly to the left, just in case she moved quicker than my legs.

Now the bay mare moved on. She came round to my left side with my blue eyes tracing her from the angle. She came up to my left shoulder, bashing into it. Anger surged through my veins as my shoulder started to throb. It almost stiffened with the pain so that I didn't want to move it but I wasn't about to let this bitch get away with her cheap move. With baring teeth, I pull away from Deimos, my front legs jumping of the ground, body turning towards her and horn poised. I was raised slightly of the ground, my front hoofs in the air. I came down with a driving force, pushing my body forward to try and dig in my horn to the muscle in her shoulder, or just behind. I wanted to make her bleed, to make her sorry for what she had done.

OOC: *Is enjoying this* | WC: 799 0.0| Summary: Turns to face Deimos, aiming to clash horns. Kicks out at Alan when she is behind her. Alan then bashes into her shoulder, Sinuhe turns, pushing her front legs of the ground to give a driving force, trying to stab her in the shoulder, or just behind.
talk talk talk

Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Come not within the measure of my wrath. [Sinuhe & Africa Challenge] - by Sinuhe - 05-12-2013, 02:07 PM