Come not within the measure of my wrath. [Sinuhe & Africa Challenge]

Sinuhe Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 3
Roo

Howling ghosts that reappear,

In mountains that are stacked with fear

But your a king and I'm a lionheart

I guessed the smash of the bay mares shoulder into me had sent a surge of joy though her, just as it had when my own hooves had scraped against her shoulder. Her neck had unrolled out though, teeth nipping the skin on the side of my rump. It hadn't hurt to much as she had pulled away though, what it did do though was spur me on. That surge of joy was better than anything and this pain that the little bitch had caused had only made me want to feel that joy again in my bones, my veins, my muscles; and I would do anything for it, even if it meant killing her, which would mean unmerciful happiness.

My horn had clashed with the long blade of Deimos, just as I had planned however I had wanted to hold him off for longer but he managed to push against my icy horn, lowering his head, relieving us of the pressure of each other. His horn lowered towards my right shoulder but I was already turning, front legs lifting slightly over the ground as I turned my body. The long blade of Deimos, instead of grazing my shoulder, ran past my shoulder, cutting just behind instead it, grazing it. My teeth gritted together but for now I would have to ignore the pain the bastard Deimos had cause me, and focus on the other mare.

Out the corner of my eye, whilst turning, I had caught the quick movement of Africa darting at the side of the bay mare. So the timid mare had decide to join in. I suppose in a way I was glad she had found her courage but I didn't want her to get hurt during this considering it was my own stupid fault for persuading her to come here. I felt so stupid for it and if she was to get hurt, I don't think I could forgive myself for a while to come. The bay mare was also moving quickly, this time towards me as I spun myself round in the air. What is she doing> I had hardly lifted myself of the ground and she was trying to duck in front. Africa ran straight into her with force. I hope she hurt the bitch. I thought to myself.

Shit. Africa was now in the path of my horn. I was coming down and the bay mare had escaped the wrath of my horn. She was a lucky bitch but this was one day out of many, next time will be hers. I throw my head up, moving my horn out the way with a jerking movement. Teeth gritted, noticing Deimos who had charged at Africa. Inside anger flourishes. Africa had nothing to do with this childish scrabble so why was he picking on her? I can't think about that for long though, the bay was soon throwing her legs about.

She throws her hoofs at my knees, hitting the bone. My bones almost rattle from the impact, pain, and fury. It was impossible to stress how much hatred there was between me and her. Even though no words had been spoke, the air was full of tension, like a rope who is the victim of the tug o' war match. With a murderous look in my eye I turn to face her directly, she kicks out again, hitting me but with less force because of my movement. I throw my neck forward, teeth snapping at her neck then, with my neck fully extended I hoped to be up her neck, I do another mine rear, wanting to stab her in the throat or the bottom of her head between her two cheeks. Maybe it would just be enough to kill her.

OOC: Mehhhh | WC: 629 | Summary: Lifts her head to hopefully avoid stabbing Africa. Alan kicks her knees whilst she turns to face her and when she kicks out again, she tries to bite her neck then, hopefully under her neck, mini rears hoping to stab her under the head. She is brutal like that :|
talk talk talk

Credits

Messages In This Thread