Come not within the measure of my wrath. [Sinuhe & Africa Challenge]

Sinuhe Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 3
Roo

Howling ghosts that reappear,

In mountains that are stacked with fear

But your a king and I'm a lionheart

I am a fool, I am a fool, I am one goddamn fool. I knew now that I shouldn't leap into things, like trespassing and playing tricks on others. But then I suppose that, I had never thought about this sort of stuff and after a years break I had maybe...lost my touch. As well as that, I had picked a coward to come with me. Her fear could be smelt and I bet Deimos, who I guessed was using her as his chew toy, was feeding on her fear. I hated to think that she was feeding her enemy his favourite meal. Why couldn't she be as clever thinking, witty, and as good a fighter as me? But then I suppose everyone was different.

I heard the thud of a fallen body behind and I didn't have to think before I knew it was Africa. Damn you. It was to embarrassing. Why had I asked her to come along? She was a coward, now she was going to get hurt and the leaders would find out and I would be in deep shit. How great. Well, then she would never know then. I wouldn't tell her, and neither would Africa. We would both suffer the consequences in silence; claim we were randomly attacked by some seedy outcast and that we were the ones that had been victorious.

The kick to the leg had indeed hurt and it did slow my pace down slightly but I would not let pain stop me from mowing on. The bay mares vocal cords rippled against each other resulting in a ear splitting scream. Die quietly bitch. I wish sarcastically to myself. My teeth grab behind her right ear and I put in all my effort to ripping the skin hard, fast, and deep. Her leg responds by kicking out. Her hoof just catches the side of my leg the side of my leg, sending a slight painful tinge though my leg but it would of hurt a whole lot more and I knew it. It strikes out again but by this time I had ripped away from her, avoiding her attack.

Again she lunges, her jaw wide. However with a menacing grin as her neck out stretches I throw up my body, not into a full rear but one high enough to keep good balance and hopefully kick her, with the top half of my bent leg, under her chin. It was going to hurt me if I struck her right but not as much as it would hurt her. I purposely didn't rear high because, one I didn't need to, and two, I wanted to keep my balance and get over the Africa as quick as I could.

My hoofs land and she moves, round to my side. She lunges out again, at my withers. However, I was not going to let her get a bit in. I turn my body, head bowed so that I might just be able to scrap my horn along her side behind her shoulder. I add in a kick with the leg that hadn't been hurt although the weight left on it took its toll. I aimed my kick hard at her belly. It was not much, but it was something.

OOC: Worlds worst spar post....ever...in history | WC: 546 | Summary: Alan kicks her leg once, misses the second time. Rears under her chin (not high but high enough to kick her under her chin) trying to hit her under her chin. Moves out the way of her other bite by turning, could possibly scrap her horn down her side and then tries to kick her under her belly.
talk talk talk

Credits

Messages In This Thread