Come not within the measure of my wrath. [Sinuhe & Africa Challenge]

Sinuhe Posts: 38
Dragon's Throat Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 3
Roo

Howling ghosts that reappear,

In mountains that are stacked with fear

But your a king and I'm a lionheart

My fucking legs throbbed from the small beating that had been taken from the bay girl. I had to force my way through the pain, pretend it wasn't there and get on with this. Beat the fucking bitch in the ground, rub her smashed brain in the goddamn floor. Although ,maybe, her smashed brains sounded revolting, it was sure to give me the pleasure I deserved. The clash of my leg hitting the bone of her chin hurt, it hurt like hell, but it also smothered me with a feeling of revenge as I heard the sloppy grunt from her fag mouth. My lunge however, had not been as successful but I didn't care as long as the bitch was struggling to breath.

I felt the pressure of my horn though, scrapping alongside the other girls brown body, drawing a thin line of red on her side. First blood, drawn by me. A grin fixes on my face, with a slightly over joyed, cruel twist. I almost forgot I had even shot a leg out at her barrel to try and kick her once more because I didn't care, she left with me bruises whilst I had drawn her blood - not that I wanted to get my horn dirty. Maybe I was getting a little too happy over drawing her blood, maybe it was slightly sick to want to hurt her so badly, but really, was I as sick as the cruel heartless bitches and bastards that lived here, thinking they were higher over us all? Ha, no.

Now I was almost waiting for the next attack which came with the force of a madman. Her neck stretched out and before I could move her teeth clamped round the fleshy part of my throat. Bitch. I could feel the blood gently spilling as her grip tightened and I again, kick up another leg at her chest, this time the more able leg, the one that hadn't been kicked in by the fucking girl. Her teeth though, all of a sudden let out, release my neck of the pain. All of a sudden though, the bay colouring of her came flying towards my face and I only had time to step back slightly and make an awkward turn of my head to try and direct my horn towards the shoulder. It was uncomfortable and I knew that this was gonna hurt us both. The brute force of her would surely test the strength of my horn, possibly break the glass despite it being quite strong. Damn, I don't want a broken horn.

Her shoulder smashed into my horn, Forcing my neck round in the most painful round she could. It bent round, forced to bend my neck in the allow her to pass. I could hear the weak creaking of my horn and I bit my tongue, hoping it wouldn't break. Also, hopefully the way I had angled my head, some of her own blood had been drawn. My neck ached as she jerked past and I was still surprised at the attack but I wouldn't let it put me down.

Suddenly though, energy seemed to be drained from me. Not all of it, just some of it. A hissing reached my ears and I realised that this wasn't being being tired, this was my energy being stolen. Stolen by who? Africa? No. Alan? Maybe. Deimos? Maybe to. My muscles screamed at my to stop, to take a break, to give in the the lesser foe. It was like my own body was working against me but I knew I couldn't give up, not here, not now, not to them. Never. The bay girl was still whirling past and round. I gathered up my body and plunged, slightly to the side in which she was heading. It was without aim really, most likely heading to go diagonally into her shoulder or just behind. It may not have been the best attack ever but it was still quite powerful, despite the loss of energy. It left my muscles aching though and my whole body wanting to collapse.

OOC: Thanks guys, I really have enjoyed this spar, whatever the outcome :D | WC: 686 | Summary: Is bitten, kicks out. Alans shoulder clashes into her horn, nearly breaking it. Aims one last attack with her horn at the side of her body.
talk talk talk

Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Come not within the measure of my wrath. [Sinuhe & Africa Challenge] - by Sinuhe - 05-27-2013, 01:00 PM