the Rift

[OPEN] [Finished] I Could Be Your Hero, Baby [Voodoo, Open]

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

Our hooves pierced the softening earth until each of us came to a stop. I drew in a few deep breaths, my nostrils flaring as I took in each draw of now crisp air. Africa lifted her dainty face into the air, also drawing in a deep breath, but apparently not for the same reason I had. I dropped my head to the now healthy vegetated earth, tearing cool green grass from its' roots as the mare questioned me about something. I didn't pay much attention, just "mmhh"ed her words once she was done talking. Two toned ears were cocked opposite ways, the right pointing toward the feathered female, while the left was listening elsewhere to nothing in particular.

Suddenly, the mare seemed to turn a completely new leaf. Her eyes shot open with a streak of terror slashing through them, while exclaiming that there was a storm. A storm? Hadn't we just been residing in the depths of Hell compared to this? The cool sensation of dribbling water sounded outstanding. Africa wheeled around, coming much to close again for my taste. Naturally, my ears pinned back and I narrowed my fiery pitted optics for a moment. The flavorless grass moved it's way down my throat and into my first stomach before I finally responded. "I don't smell anything?"

My words were followed with a bone trembling crack of thunder, making me jump into an alert stance. I lifted my crowned face into the air, ears still buried in the tangled mess of mane that tumbled over my neck. Africa cried another mess of words again, though all I caught was "hide ourselves." The mare paced forward, though I stood for a moment, watching her with a confused and bewildered expression. What was it that she was doing? Was she, trying to play? I hadn't had the chance to play with any other foals since before Mother's death. It had seemed like so long ago. I was just coming out of my gangly, long legged stage and thriving into my yearling section.

I had been an outcast since then, until now.. apparently.

She moved on without me, making my legs ache to follow her. Instinct kicked in, pushing me forward to follow her. If this mare was going to play, then why not let her? Even though she was far too silly for my personality. The ground slowly became hard once again as we seemed to come up on a steep hill. Africa quickly shifted to a curious stance, peering over the edge of the drop. I came beside her, stopping to look over the sheer cliff. A cold lump formed in my throat.

walking "talking" voices
[Image: f2vjpl.png]

EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Could Be Your Hero, Baby [Voodoo, Open] - by Voodoo - 05-14-2013, 04:07 PM