the Rift

[OPEN] [Finished] I Could Be Your Hero, Baby [Voodoo, Open]

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

The tangled mess of hair that normally hung lazily over my unnaturally colored eyes blew back into my mane. Realistically, it was a short gust of air, but my imagination created a hellacious image on the earth below me. While Africa seemed to be imagining a lovely image, judging by her happy expression, I watched lava boil and pop below us. Rocks melted in the million degree fire, built up pressure casting spews of magma twenty feet into the air with a loud crack. I could feel the uncomfortable heat pushing me back. It felt much like the air that we had both just witnessed, dense, but the air now smelt like singeing hair rather than smoke.

Was it my imagination, or was I actually hearing this? Maybe it was them playing with my head again. No, dumb boy, it's over there They mocked me just as Africa seemed to notice it as well. I could hear the light tap of.. metal? The lava continued to boil below us, chewing angrily at the wall of rocky earth that stood between us and it. "Voodoo, look there.. see, there's no time to lose!" I watched her muzzle point toward absolutely nothing. The dry grass danced in the breeze. Just as I was about to inform her that maybe she was the crazy one, the mare dashed off again. She straddled the drop off, giving me an uneasy feeling. Though, if she fell, I guess she could just shoot open those damn wings and float away. I'd be fucked though.

Every muscle tensed in my shoulders, propelling me forward to follow the Pegasus. I veered away from the edge, glancing over it every once in a while. A rock that Africa carelessly scooped up clanked off of the edge, dropping into the hungry magma. It hissed at the stone finally fell in, disappearing into the liquid fire. My chest tightened up. The lava was outstanding.. if it were real. My attention flicked back to the mare who I followed willingly, basically riding her rump.

Acid rain spilled from the now black clouded sky, making me jolt in surprise. My imagination made it sting and burn with each large drop. Africa shouted again in the havoc, lightning throwing itself to meet the earth in a deadly bolt. The thunder created a rolling sensation under my black hooves. The rain continued to dump on us, though Africa didn't seem to mind it as I did. Her imagination must have been much more up beat and positive than mine.

That's fucking annoying, what are you doing? they questioned my young actions. This was realistically the first time that I had actually played. I was.. happy. Even if it was with a Pegasus. I was still right about them though. This mare was the prime example of irritating. Way too much spunk for my taste.

walking "talking" voices
[Image: f2vjpl.png]

EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Could Be Your Hero, Baby [Voodoo, Open] - by Voodoo - 05-20-2013, 03:42 PM