the Rift

[OPEN] [Finished] I Could Be Your Hero, Baby [Voodoo, Open]

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

My relaxed muscles pumped off my natural body heat, making the dewy air that cloaked our current residence feel like beads of sweat on my warm pelt. Just as soon as I connected my blood stained mug to her radiant body, she pulled away, moving forward into the abysmal darkness. I listened for her words to follow mine, getting a short reply, her tongue seeming to stumble over the words that flowed from her chest. The grin that had taken over my crimson features sunk back into the emotionless straight face that I wore so well. Neither of us could see the other, so what did it matter?

Her hooves tapped the hard flooring with a slow rhythm, creating just enough of a sound for me to follow. The scent that surrounded her very being, dry and dusty as her home was, also lead me along to trail mere feet from her oddly colored tail. The strange sensation still stirred in my belly but was slowly dwindling as we moved along.

Miniature stones bounced off of my hard hooves, rolling away casually with a few obnoxious clicks that echoed off of the surrounding walls. Please tell us that you know what's going on, boy My ears flicked backward, curious as to what they were saying, but I kept my mouth shut. It probably wouldn't be very smart to start talking to them right now.. Africa would lose her mind. No.. I really wasn't sure what that was. You want that Pegasus. Why would you want that? There are plenty of unicorn mares back home that you could talk to Want her? I connected the awkward dots that all clearly led up to that exactly. Oh fuck..

"What do you suppose is down here?" Her soft voice brought my attention from my brain, back into reality. My eyes tried to look around us, but I still saw close to nothing. Her silhouette was really the only thing I could make out at this point. "Maybe an underground river or something.. it's really wet in here. Or maybe nothing. Maybe we'll just run into a wall." I rambled without thinking over what I was saying, the words all spilling from my brain, to my voice box, and into the murky air.

Another sharp sound clinked in front of me, sounding rather like a metal ore rather than the crunch of a rock against another. My chest suddenly met Africa's rump, bouncing me off of what I could not see. "Oh, shit." the calm words came just as the mare before me called my name, her tone seeming nervous as she was when we had first met. "I think I found something.." As much as my body was comfortable pressed against her slightly shorter rump, my curiosity pulled me to her side, listening to the annoying scratching sound. "I don't think that's a rock?" I dropped my face to find her dark shaded knee, following the length of her leg down to where she was rolling the object back and forth. A few deep breaths of the disturbing air and metal assured me that this was surely not a rock.

walking "talking" voices
[Image: f2vjpl.png]

EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Could Be Your Hero, Baby [Voodoo, Open] - by Voodoo - 05-29-2013, 01:44 PM