the Rift

[OPEN] [Finished] I Could Be Your Hero, Baby [Voodoo, Open]

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

My lips clamped around the cold object, the suddenly impatient Africa perking up to a newly found annoyance. "What do you think it is?" I grumbled something that even I couldn't necessarily make out, though I knew in my head that I was trying to growl "I don't fucking know." As soon as my face was back in the air, her snout was at mine, her hot breath blowing onto my face as she inhaled and exhaled on my face. Ears pinned back, the consideration of dropping the object and nipping at her flooded through my body. Instead, I clamped down harder on a piece of the curious thing. I could feel it just slip around between the tight clamp of my jaws, not effected by the great amount of pressure at all.

"We should take it outside, don't you think?" "Anything so I can see again," I tried to speak from between closed teeth, the words all turning into some-what audible muffled words. I stepped to the side, feeling the nearness of the cold, damp walls much too close for comfort at my left hindquarter. Long, ratty tail tucked instinctively, the end brushing at my hawks. Africa's teeth lightly pulled at the opposite shoulder, my face swinging toward her in surprise. Just a second ago this would have annoyed me again, but instead I let it slide off, trying to keep a cool temper. You're an idiot. I moved along behind the giddy mare.

The slit of light seemed so far away, we hadn't moved into this darkness that far.. had we? The mare's hooves clattered against the hard ground loudly, startling me just enough to make my own feet take me forward with a crow hop. Just after her hooves became less noisy, clicking on ahead of me. The silhouette of her frame finally appeared in the tiny bit of light. We moved outside, the now dull light feeling blinding. Each crimson eye blinked repeatedly, bothered by the difference my dilated pupils had adjusted to slowly.

She blabbed on, like I have found every mare seems to when they were presented with any sort of action or interest. "Here, here!" was all I really heard, when she dropped her dainty face to the ground, I figured that she just wanted me to drop it. The consideration of dropping it gently ran though my brain. They all cackled at the same time Ehm, no causing my jaw to drop open, the colorful jewel slipping from my wet mouth, along with a few string of hot saliva. It landed with a heavy thud, rolling lazily for a moment before coming to a stand still on the much softer earth. "There," I opened my jaw wide, stretching it out a bit before continuing "Now, what the fuck is it?"

walking "talking" voices
[Image: f2vjpl.png]

EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Could Be Your Hero, Baby [Voodoo, Open] - by Voodoo - 06-03-2013, 01:21 AM