the Rift

[OPEN] [Finished] I Could Be Your Hero, Baby [Voodoo, Open]

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

Her golden eyes seemed to dance with interest as she watched the ball roll from my mouth, landing between us in the short grass. "Is your mouth okay?" My eyes darted from the jewel to the mare, my right eye brow raising at the left dove into the opposite position. 'No bitch, but it will in a minute when I rip that dumb look off if you're face!' Yeah, that's good I sighed, shaking my head at the voices. Why did they always have to be so annoying? Instead, I offered Africa a foolish grin, "It was hard to hold onto. Nothing to really grab, I guess."

She dropped her face to the ball, her lips twitching with what I guessed was excitement. Each black hoof shifted back, creating a little more room between the mare and her new toy. The gray mare's attention snapped back to me, red tipped ears rotating forward. She claimed that I was "hunting her," making each aud rotate back again with annoyance. "If I were "hunting" you Africa, you wouldn't have made it out of that smoke." The tone of my voice was flat and "as-a-matter-a-fact," making me feel like a bit of an asshole.

Africa continued, reminding me of the round stones that we treaded over with easy strides back toward the fires. I hadn't payed much, if any attention to them though. If she hadn't said anything, I would have guessed that they were black balsamic rocks as the rest had been. "Okay, sure." My name rolled from her mouth in a whisper, causing my tail to flick back and forth aggressively for no apparent reason. She pursued closer to me, stretching her neck out to continue her secretive sentence. “You don’t suppose it followed us, do you?”

Her hot breath felt uncomfortable on my ear, making it try to awkwardly cock to the side as she spoke. I scoffed at her proposition, pulling my face away from her to attempt to make eye contact. "It's a rock Africa.. they cannot move." A chuckle bubbled in my throat, but before it could escape into the after noon air, my brain ran though the possibilities. Maybe the rock itself had not followed us.. but, perhaps someone had put the rock there for the two of us to find. I cleared my throat in order to apologize for the reaction, but before the words could make their way out of my brain and to my voice box, the mare swung her hip into mine own.

A few clumsy, tiny steps sent me to my left, though I could have easily stood with the light tap if I had been expecting it. Dark red eyes watched her golden ones dance from the new found jewel to me and back. A small grin toyed with the corners of my lips. I reached out to her shoulder, just before the joint that connected the huge, unnatural like appendages that clung to her body, and nudged her with my stained muzzle. I felt the off-white hair that cascaded over her thick neck twist around the bone that spiraled from my forehead. "What are you going to do with it?"

walking "talking" voices
[Image: f2vjpl.png]

EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Could Be Your Hero, Baby [Voodoo, Open] - by Voodoo - 06-03-2013, 04:16 PM