the Rift

[OPEN] [Finished] I Could Be Your Hero, Baby [Voodoo, Open]

Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada

The dappled mare responded to my question with something I had not expected; taking it home and showing two of her herd mates, her voice giving softly at the mention of their names. My greedy mind would have kept it all to myself, hiding it away from another pair of greedy eyes. Who knew, maybe this thing was special. Or perhaps it was just a colorful stone.. not much of a find. I nodded to her response, staying quiet.

Silence hung in the now eerie air, soft gusts of wind tattle tailing on the nearing night clouds. A long sigh rolled from both flared nostrils at the thought of my long travel toward home. Africa, by the smells that clung to her wholeness, was from around here. She must not have been far from where she belonged. "Voodoo?" Her warm voice brought my eyes from the darkening skies toward her golden, honey like eyes, watching her stare off into the distance. "Do you think we will see each other again?" She seemed disappointed in a way, the tone of her voice not at bright and excited as it had been just moments ago. Instead of answering her with the realistic possibility, I stayed quiet, dropping my face toward the round object that sat on the ground.

She continued after a few seconds of silence, my breathing the only thing audible at the moment. The giddy tone rose again toward the end of her last sentence, causing a smile to shyly crawl across my red features. I lifted my face, "We better. I want to know what that thing is." A playful tone intertwined with the serious, growly tone that was normally presented. For a moment I looked her over again, the strange combination of colors that ran through her tail were certainly different, they would always quickly remind me who she is. Red eyes caught on the feathered wings that hung at her side. She was still an enemy, no matter how... cute, she may be.

My face turned opposite of her, staring at what seemed like an endless sea of grass. "I need to go," I started, the emotionless tone quickly taking it's grasp back on my voice box. "We both should." Long legs picked up each black hoof from the ground in turn, stepping around the object that had ended our adventure. I began walking up the windy trail that we had each made our way down just a while ago, our tracks still visible in soft spots of the earth. My steps were slow, short strides rather than my normally long ones, almost as if I was waiting for my new acquaintance to stop me.

walking "talking" voices
[Image: f2vjpl.png]

EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Could Be Your Hero, Baby [Voodoo, Open] - by Voodoo - 06-04-2013, 12:27 AM