the Rift

[OPEN] pretty little life [open]

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
   Ranjiri</style>
  give me strength when i'm standing and faith when i fall</style>

It's been a while since the last time I've seen you, daddy. It was the day I opened my eyes to a new and dazzling world and saw you standing next to momma. I knew who you were right away, just like I knew who momma was. There were a lot of others there, most of them I know by faces and not by name. Don't worry, I'll learn who they are eventually. I like it here in the Foothills. There's lots of grass and water. I wish you could be here more often. I asked momma why you weren't here, she said that you live in a place called the Dragon's Throat and that you have duties there as a Sergeant. I think that's what she said. Maybe she said General. It's all words that I don't really understand. All I know is that they keep you from being here with me and I don't really like it all that much. Momma doesn't either, but she says you have your duties.

I'm not lonely, though. I have my big brother here sometimes. Ros is always here, though. She's my best friend, I don't know if I told you that already. Have you met her yet? I don't remember if you have, but I think you'd like her. She's real quiet, but she's bold and I like that a lot about her. Momma says that I could learn a little from Ros about standing up for myself and not letting anyone walk on me. Honestly, I don't think anyone here would try that. Momma's kind of scary when she's upset or putting on her leader face.

Enough about that, though. You probably want to know more about what I'm doing, huh? Right now I'm just laying in the grass, it feels really good. Did you ever just lay in the grass before? Wait, that's probably a silly question. Momma says there's not a lot of grass in the Throat. Anyways, I'm looking up at the sky right now. Do you see the same clouds that I see? There's one that looks like a bunny.

One day I'll fly up there won't I, daddy? Will you teach me how to fly if you're not too busy being a sergeant general thing?

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
pretty little life [open] - by Ranjiri - 05-14-2013, 10:25 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Irrydae - 05-16-2013, 11:06 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Ranjiri - 05-17-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Irrydae - 05-19-2013, 04:57 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Ranjiri - 05-22-2013, 06:35 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Midas - 05-24-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Irrydae - 06-02-2013, 12:29 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Ranjiri - 06-17-2013, 10:14 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Midas - 06-28-2013, 07:04 PM