the Rift

[OPEN] pretty little life [open]

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh
After her encounter with Evers, Irrydae had seemed to feel lighter, happier overall. A spring in her step, a hop and whistle here and there. She felt like a filly again, eyes brand new as she took in the world at a different light, a gleam and sparkle. Watching the birds and clouds. She surely wasn't acting her age- and probably too childish for her job. She had not been to her cave in awhile, and she needed to see the Earth God soon. But what would she ask for? There had been many births recently, she had wanted to meet as many of the new foals as possible, so she wandered about the Foothills and kept her golden pools turned down for them.

I am soaring. I am a bird. Her wings rustle slightly in the wind, tips flaring up and splaying out as her wings lofted her in the air and allowed her to soar among thermals like the hawks and birds of prey. She tossed her head, creamy tresses floating behind her and swirling in the wind. There was no trace of her magic right now, no northern lights and no stardust. But that looked best at night, anyways. It is not long before her fine eyes tune in on a tiny black and gold shape below. Ears tilted forward as she tilted her wings unconsciously to allow herself to descend towards the newborn. As she landed softly on gold dusted hooves she, instead of pulling her wings in, let them drape at her sides. She smiled as she turned to look at the filly. She notices she is watching the clouds and smile instantly spreads across her face, watching the gentle life figure before her. It made her ache for a child of her own, to mother. "Hello," the mare breaths softly, taking slow, gentle steps toward her. "I've heard about you, Ranjiri. You are such a beautiful little girl." She says softly, eyes twinkling brightly. Butterflies ran through her body as she watched the precious girl. "My name is Irrydae. But you can call me Irry- I only let my friends call me Irry." The star mare added, a small laugh escaping her. "You want to know what I do?" Irrydae starts, glancing around her before her bright eyes lock on the filly's own again. "I am the Storyteller."

[ ooc ; words ]
Irrydae

Image Credits
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
pretty little life [open] - by Ranjiri - 05-14-2013, 10:25 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Irrydae - 05-16-2013, 11:06 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Ranjiri - 05-17-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Irrydae - 05-19-2013, 04:57 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Ranjiri - 05-22-2013, 06:35 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Midas - 05-24-2013, 05:53 PM