the Rift

[OPEN] pretty little life [open]

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh
Watching the filly makes me almost laugh. At my words, she startles and then stares at me, mouth gaping open. My grin widens as her jaw closes and her eyes widen, and I gaze friendly into those large curious eyes. 'Are you an angel?' I laugh escapes my throat as I step towards her, brushing her forelock back. I smile as I take a small step back. "I am sorry to inform you I am not an angel, Ranjiri. But I can be your angel, if you want me to." I say softly, golden eyes twinkling softly.

An idea crosses my mind and it is mere seconds before northern lights are streaming from the stars on the tips of my wings, where it comes together at her feet. Out of the ball appears 3 butterflies that float up and around the filly. Irrydae flicks her tail, long eyelashes brushing her face as she closes her eyes and tries to soak up as much heat of the weak sun as she could. It would soon by Frostfall, her least favorite season. She didn't like the cold. Irrydae draws her attention back to the black and gold filly, and I see a giant smile on her tiny face.

'You're a storyteller, too? Can you tell me a story?' She wanted a story? This would be my first time telling a story. I quickly flip through memories and experiences in my head, trying to decide what I would tell to Rajiri. "I'd love to tell you a story. I don't have many people ask me, so I am glad you did." I say truthfully, shifting my weight slightly and letting my wings cascade from my sides, stretching them. "I'm going to tell you about the Gods. More specifically the two I've met." I tell her, that was the complete true. I had not realized I had met two of the four gods- that was pretty cool.

"The first one I ever met was The God of the Earth. He's huge and his voice is all grumbly that leaves shudders running through your tummy. He is very big and very kind. He looks a lot like Hototo- if you've met him. You know he was the one who created our land? The Foothills. I meet with him every season at my pool. Maybe I could show you sometime?" I don't know if that is allowed, but the least I could do was show her my pool. She is so innocent and sweet, I bet the Earth God would allow her to come with me when I visit him. Maybe.

"The other God I met was The God of the Spark. He looks the most normal out of the Gods, he is a mixture of black and white. I met him far away from our herd and I was very lucky for him to pick me and send me on a quest to upgrade my magic." I wink at her, my mind running through the two other Gods. "I have not met the two other Gods- The God of the Sun and The Goddess of the Moon. I hope I will get to though. Each God has created a different herd land. Father Earth, the Foothills. Time God, the Aurora Basin. Sun God, the Dragon's Throat- though mind you there are no dragons there," I say with a laugh, "and the Moon Goddess created the World's Edge." I finish. I hope it was a good enough story, it wasn't very long, and it seemed it had turned into a lecture. I was rusty.

[ ooc ; hope that was a good enough story :x ]
Irrydae

Image Credits
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
pretty little life [open] - by Ranjiri - 05-14-2013, 10:25 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Irrydae - 05-16-2013, 11:06 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Ranjiri - 05-17-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Irrydae - 05-19-2013, 04:57 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Ranjiri - 05-22-2013, 06:35 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Midas - 05-24-2013, 05:53 PM