the Rift

[OPEN] pretty little life [open]
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Midas
the one to see you through your darkest times

The lavender colored lass doesn’t seem to remember me, I glance up with a half-smile as she offers her name and a polite response to my greeting. Irrydae. Filing the title away my lips withdraw from little Ranjiri to say, “Call me Midas, Lady Irrydae.” first instinct is to linger for a moment longer in those feminine pools—watch to see if they would ignite with recognition of a visit beside the beach. A rather uncomfortable visit for myself, perhaps not so much for her and Gaucho. Lingering doesn’t have a chance to happen, Ranjiri demands my attention, both golden orbs fall back to an excited daughter. “Guess what!” She choruses after returning my caress and soft words.

Ears prick forward curiously and my face falls into a play muse, “I have an angel!” Sunkissed wings ruffle and a gentle snicker comes from armored chest, “Is it so?” I pry with a grin, wondering who had gained such a lofty name in my sweet girl’s eyes. Her orbs turn to the purple lady at hand, and as due I also follow, “She’s my angel, daddy, she told me so. Isn’t she pretty?” Staring at Ktulu’s herdmate for a moment with bemused curiosity I beam wider to show that I was more than willing to play along. “Aye, an Angel you say?” Ranjiri address Irrydae, mentioning my Lord father Earth before turning to me with another question. I lower my muzzle to plant a patient kiss between her velvet ears before responding, “Your Momma is correct,” I murmur, fondly remembering a time not so long ago when things had been easier for the both of us, “She was with me on the eve I received my armor.” When she was older, just as Cera had been—I planned on taking my little girl to see the shrines (or what remained of them), just as my father had done for me and his father for him.

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
pretty little life [open] - by Ranjiri - 05-14-2013, 10:25 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Irrydae - 05-16-2013, 11:06 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Ranjiri - 05-17-2013, 09:40 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Irrydae - 05-19-2013, 04:57 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Ranjiri - 05-22-2013, 06:35 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Midas - 05-24-2013, 05:53 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Irrydae - 06-02-2013, 12:29 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Ranjiri - 06-17-2013, 10:14 PM
RE: pretty little life [open] - by Midas - 06-28-2013, 07:04 PM