the Rift

[OPEN] Of Dunes and Sand {Herd leads, open}
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
The filly introduces herself boldly, and my lips never falter their patient beam. It was good that Skysong bore such a brilliant spirit, I thought that she would make a great warrior someday if such a fiery passion could be harnessed for battle. Our company offers her title and occupation; which of course answers my previous question. It wasn’t often that we as a herd got the opportunity to meet with a traveling medic, usually it wasn’t the skilled horses but apprentices that flocked along our border. Curious about where this conversation would lead, though wise enough to hold my tongue—I perhaps wait too long to ask my own questions. Talianna beats me to the punch and poses one of her own after complimenting my trusting nature, “Tell me, what God is that walks with you in these dunes?”

Her eyes are on me, though I haven’t even looked up yet I can feel them pressuring my crown to rise. Slowly, golden pools slide up to meet those steadfast orbs, feathered frame pauses movement when she does. The question itself would be easy to answer, it was the mystery of a purpose behind this inquiry which made my brows nit together, “Ma ’lady the Sun God is our patron for this desert—and I offer him my thanks for the continuation of blessings and protection,” my voice slips into a soft murmur, “Though…. it is the Earth which calls, and it is Earth which I follow.” Mother always said that our ties with the Lord of Nature was strong, and thus far she had spoken true. My powers originated from the sand we walked upon.
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Of Dunes and Sand {Herd leads, open} - by Talianna - 05-15-2013, 12:03 AM
RE: Of Dunes and Sand {Herd leads, open} - by Skysong - 06-08-2013, 12:37 AM
RE: Of Dunes and Sand {Herd leads, open} - by Talianna - 06-28-2013, 03:40 PM
RE: Of Dunes and Sand {Herd leads, open} - by Skysong - 06-29-2013, 10:02 PM
RE: Of Dunes and Sand {Herd leads, open} - by Talianna - 07-01-2013, 03:36 PM
RE: Of Dunes and Sand {Herd leads, open} - by Skysong - 07-21-2013, 10:15 PM
RE: Of Dunes and Sand {Herd leads, open} - by Midas - 07-27-2013, 10:38 PM