the Rift

[OPEN] Exploration At It's Best [Semira]

Semira Posts: 42
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: Yearling
Kachie
Wide golden eyes peered up at the golden stallion with the flaxen hair. Delicate little ears were titled as far forward as they would go as a small silence fell over her. She could tell she'd startled him, and she was debating aplogizing, considering his tense demeanor, when he began to soften. A look around, and then he was bending his head down to her level.

Mildly pleased that she'd run across someone who was not only so fascinatingly colored, but nice, Semira shifted away from Marius, just enough that her wing was no longer cramped against his side, and offered him a bright smile of her own. "Hi Marius, I'm Semira. I followed you, because you were so interesting. You're the only one other than Mother - sometimes - and Uncle Torasin that's as golden as you are." It was a child's simple explanation, filled with the assumption that the adult she was speaking to knew all that she was talking about.

So intent was she on Marius, that she didn't notice Akaith or Sister approaching until his own startled glance up had her peering about. "Akaith!" Rose her voice in merry greeting, light tones harmonizing with the dragon's warbling. But then her gaze shifted back to Amaris, and Semira rustled her wings. "Sorry I ran off on you, Sister. But I had to meet Marius. He's even more golden than Uncle Torasin!" Unspoken was the fact that her twin was just a lightly marked in gold as Semira was in silver. But that was different. Theirs was dragon's scales, worn all the time. So they counted for more. More even than Mother when she took her dragon's form, since that was only part of the time.

She brightened again when Marius' kindness was extended in a warm welcome to her sister, and Semira danced forward to bump her nose against Amaris' shoulder and then circle around her twin, urging her closer. "You don't have to be cautious, see? Akaith approves. The Edge is our family so he must be some sort of cousin..."

Messages In This Thread
Exploration At It's Best [Semira] - by Marius - 05-15-2013, 12:08 AM
RE: Exploration At It's Best [Semira] - by Semira - 05-15-2013, 01:05 AM
RE: Exploration At It's Best [Semira] - by Amaris - 05-16-2013, 03:51 AM
RE: Exploration At It's Best [Semira] - by Marius - 05-16-2013, 02:26 PM
RE: Exploration At It's Best [Semira] - by Semira - 05-29-2013, 08:36 PM
RE: Exploration At It's Best [Semira] - by Amaris - 06-02-2013, 08:28 AM
RE: Exploration At It's Best [Semira] - by Marius - 06-05-2013, 07:16 PM