the Rift

[OPEN] Exploration At It's Best [Semira]

Marius Posts: 15
World's Edge Stallion
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.2 hh :: 5 (ages in BirdSong)
Raine
Marius listened with barely concealed amusement as Semira stated her reasoning for barrelling into him. Golden? He didn't think his coat color was quite that extravagant, but she was a child so he couldn't hold it to her. He smiled, watching the interaction between the twins before focusing solely on Amaris as she questioned him. "I am away from the border because I was exploring. I'm new to this land, and I wanted to see what I could see," he said, amusement dancing in his brown eyes.

He looked back at Semira, a small smile dancing at his maw. "You say I am interestingly colored? I could say much the same for yourself. I've never seen one with scales along them. They're very pretty how they reflect the light and shine," he said, ears cocking forward as he examined the scales on the both of them slightly. It really was fascinating, and it made him wonder who their parents were. Surely at least one of them had dragon blood.

He hummed lightly before lifting his head, smiling again. "Well... since we're all here... why don't we play a game before it's too dark and we all have to go back to the herd?" he asked, ears perking on top of his head. He enjoyed games, surely the two fillies did as well.

(( An absolutely horrible post, I apologize >.> ))

Messages In This Thread
Exploration At It's Best [Semira] - by Marius - 05-15-2013, 12:08 AM
RE: Exploration At It's Best [Semira] - by Semira - 05-15-2013, 01:05 AM
RE: Exploration At It's Best [Semira] - by Amaris - 05-16-2013, 03:51 AM
RE: Exploration At It's Best [Semira] - by Marius - 05-16-2013, 02:26 PM
RE: Exploration At It's Best [Semira] - by Semira - 05-29-2013, 08:36 PM
RE: Exploration At It's Best [Semira] - by Amaris - 06-02-2013, 08:28 AM
RE: Exploration At It's Best [Semira] - by Marius - 06-05-2013, 07:16 PM