Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA & TINEK</style>
Heavens ablaze in our eyes, we're standing still in time
the blood on our hands is the wine, we offer a sacrifice
</style>

Ophelia was secure now in knowing that the leader of the assassins was in the custody of the Edge. And now, the Edge knew of their future plots against them. She was sure that Mirage and her family would not release Ignita without good reason, so she now approached Tonka. Ophelia was not victorious. There was no reason to be. This was not a battle but an effort to keep their business in good standing.

Perhaps now Tonka would make his own choices, better choices, smarter choices. He had no reason to be tethered to failure.

She walked from the waterfall to the fields, the crisp chill of morning leaving a pleasant awakening in her gut. Soon the snows would fall, and her hibernation would come to an end. Finally she could revel in the white, but for now, she could only hope for a Frostfall to come swiftly.

Cloven hooves lightly depressed the grass as her slender form gently moved through all too familiar hills, eyes seeking the dark bay prisoner whom she had been holding for quite some time now. She was sure that he would not join them, and she was also sure that her family may not appreciate his presence regardless. So, it was time that he make his own way in life, forge his own path.

"Tonka!" she called, her voice delicate, like chimes. From her slender, pale form to her feminine, stunning voice, she was a sharp juxtaposition to her ability to fight and the cool, intelligence that resided within such a lovely figure.

BOOM | Horse | Background

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Released [Tonka/open] - by Ophelia - 05-15-2013, 04:18 PM
RE: Released [Tonka/open] - by Tonka - 05-20-2013, 04:08 PM
RE: Released [Tonka/open] - by Ophelia - 05-24-2013, 07:21 PM
RE: Released [Tonka/open] - by Tonka - 05-25-2013, 09:50 AM
RE: Released [Tonka/open] - by Ophelia - 05-29-2013, 08:17 PM