Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA & TINEK</style>
Heavens ablaze in our eyes, we're standing still in time
the blood on our hands is the wi ne, we offer a sacrifice
</style>

Tinek flew over her head and chattered in her mind, landing on the crest of her neck, talons curling through her porcelain white hair.

"Gray stallion fight black weirdo stallion with white glowing head cage for spot mare." He managed to get out in all one thought, jumbled up and confused by this language.

The pale mare smiled, ever so slightly and her eyes hardened at the bay stallion. "Your herd seems to be acting on their own," said said coolly. She listened to him call Ignita out for what she was, and promised something better. Carefully, she would be watching them, but she no longer considered them to be a threat to their sanctity.

Ophelia nodded her head. "Should you have need of us, the Grey will answer, as we always do," she replied diplomatically.

He mentioned Adrixaura, and the pale mare frowned, ever so slightly. "One of your herd members is already challenging one of mine for her freedom. We will see the outcome of the battle, and then we will talk again." She said quietly, not wanting to stop a battle in which her own could prove himself. Knox was a proud stallion, one whom she considered to be a friend. "I have no interest in keeping your own, but the Grey is answering a challenge, and we will respond with ferocity, pride and we will not back down."

BOOM | Horse | Background

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Released [Tonka/open] - by Ophelia - 05-15-2013, 04:18 PM
RE: Released [Tonka/open] - by Tonka - 05-20-2013, 04:08 PM
RE: Released [Tonka/open] - by Ophelia - 05-24-2013, 07:21 PM
RE: Released [Tonka/open] - by Tonka - 05-25-2013, 09:50 AM
RE: Released [Tonka/open] - by Ophelia - 05-29-2013, 08:17 PM