Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

V a l e n ti n e

And I just ran out of band aids
I don't even know where to start
cause you can bandage the damage
but you never really can fix a heart

His vision blurred and then came the taunting voice of one he had known for a short period of time. He was not well with him, but he didn't hate him either, until now. The voice like gravel and multicolored eyes gave their now relishing gaze upon his broken body. What a coward. Picking on the lowly and near death, and that would be the only opinion he would ever have of anyone that lived in the Basin. Perhaps he was racist against his own kind now, because of them. His words did nothing to pierce his dying audits, and though Valentine was fading, he wouldn't die just yet.

I muffled laugh came from the ground, and a smile was on the grey's lips.

"A hero? I don't think I'm quite fit for that title yet. Though I think this is the part of the story where the hero is near death, and a villain appears and tries to kill him. But in the end, he always survives. No, I'm afraid I can't die yet, though your offer is quite inciting.

What am I trying to achieve? Many things, d'Artagnan. Many of which you will never understand, because you are simply incapable in the state of mind in which you will forever be permanently logged. You see, there is more to this world than love or hate, war and peace; I strife to bring us together now, and all you want to do is bring us apart, even further wiping out the other races in a mass extinction. What is the point of such an endeavor? What is it your brothers and sisters truly seek do to? I'll admit, at first I was happy to be apart of you, to join you in the hatred and blood lust that stomped within our hearts. It was the first time I felt accepted, not shunned, and I even had a false love. But I know all of that to be an illusion now, and the tricks you play on the minds of others can last forever. I'd like to think I was one of the lucky ones, getting away when I did, but it appears that I haven't escaped you completely. Maybe someday I will."

He looked weakly a the two glassed crowned stallion, and he stared hard into his eyes.

"Even if I may die, there will be someone to take my place: there always will be. Are you prepared to fight an army of hornless, ones that would fight for the lives of their race and of their own? Are you prepared to fight for the lives of your children, of Kou, even your own? Ask yourself that, then give me an answer.

Do what you want to me, but know that there will always be more."

There was someone else there, and he had no words left to explain himself to her. All he could muster was a disgruntled sigh, and he had to laid his head on the ground for a moment. He wanted to speak again, but he had spent most of his energy giving the blood bay brute a lecture. Perhaps those words were in vain; most likely. But he had to say something, or his whole vision was pointless. He didn't want his daughter to have to live in a world full of war between the races, learning that ours was supposed to be superior to others. No one was greater or lesser than anyone else, and he knew that in his heart to be true. What did others have to mix those thin lines up, tangling them until they became nothing but a mess?

"I am a prisoner, because I believe something different than the rest of you. I have been tortured here for almost the entire season. Don't count on him healing me, he would rather see me bleeding in pain than do anything to help me. And to think I once called him brother."

He coughed up more blood, and he couldn't breathe. He was wheezing, blood sinking itself into his lungs while he was trying to breathe. He took a mouth full of snow, and blood mixed with water quenched his throat. He gasped, but was still having a hard time breathing. He looked at the Doctor again, giving him a half hearted smile.

"Do what you want with me, but make it quick. I haven't got all day, and I would hope you have better practices to attend to, eh Doctor?"

OCC: Of course I don't want him to die, but if you do decide to poison him, could d'Art's poison send him on a trip or something like that? That would be awesome :)

Speaking here

[Image: zy669t.png]
Credits
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Ghosts of Another Era - by Valentine - 05-16-2013, 03:16 AM
RE: Ghosts of Another Era - by d'Artagnan - 05-18-2013, 09:05 PM
RE: Ghosts of Another Era - by Valentine - 05-21-2013, 08:17 PM
RE: Ghosts of Another Era - by d'Artagnan - 05-24-2013, 07:53 AM
RE: Ghosts of Another Era - by Zdravilo - 05-24-2013, 02:56 PM
RE: Ghosts of Another Era - by Valentine - 05-25-2013, 03:14 PM
RE: Ghosts of Another Era - by Arah - 06-05-2013, 12:50 AM