the Rift

[OPEN] Ghosts of Another Era

Zdravilo Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
As Valentine spoke.. I listened. When he stopped, I spoke. "I'm not racist if that's what your saying. At least I don't think I am. What threat could non-racial horse pose to the Aurora Basin?" Confused and worried I'd be slain next, I turned to the bay. "Are you going to kill me too?" No worry was in my question. I held a slight feeling the bay wouldn't assassinate me... at least not yet he wouldn't. "Do you threaten every equalist?" Cocking an eyebrow at him she waited for an answer.

I didn't get one, well not immidietly at least.

When the bay just stood, poisoning the white horse. I let my ears relax, but I backed away from the scene a few steps. The whole racism thing was very dangerous ground. There was two ways to go. Racist or equalist were the two ways, but somehow, I found a way to flicker back and forth between the two. When I saw around unicorns I felt racist, but when I was around equines or pegasi I felt more un-racist. I guess I needed a firm shove in one or another direction. I knew easily what was wrong and what was right, yet I was useless when it came down to the gruff and tough reality of life. I wanted freedom, but equines and pegasi always got the power, so yes, maybe it was time for unicorns to rule.

Well, had pegasi gotten to shine yet?

There they were. My oh so familiar best friends, Confusion and Doubt. No, I would push through and do what I thought was right at the moment. I pinned my ears back and bared my teeth, but this time not at D'Artagnan, but to Valentine. "Why traitors should be burnt and not put under." I looked over the limp body hate tingling down my side. This wasn't racism as much as it was the fact that he was a traitor. "I think it'd be easier, and less a hassle to all together dispose of him." I picked my crown up high and proud.

OOC :: Wow, so sorry.

Messages In This Thread
Ghosts of Another Era - by Valentine - 05-16-2013, 03:16 AM
RE: Ghosts of Another Era - by d'Artagnan - 05-18-2013, 09:05 PM
RE: Ghosts of Another Era - by Valentine - 05-21-2013, 08:17 PM
RE: Ghosts of Another Era - by d'Artagnan - 05-24-2013, 07:53 AM
RE: Ghosts of Another Era - by Zdravilo - 05-24-2013, 02:56 PM
RE: Ghosts of Another Era - by Valentine - 05-25-2013, 03:14 PM
RE: Ghosts of Another Era - by Arah - 06-05-2013, 12:50 AM