the Rift

[DROP] Squabbling Squabs [Species Specific Companion Drop]

Semira Posts: 42
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: Yearling
Kachie
Quietly little Semira watched as others arrived and rapidly took over the situation, completely overlooking her. True, Cousin Sakura was also there, but Cousin wasn't all that much bigger than she was, considering all the adults that were there. Even the strange birds seemed to think as much, putting more stake into whatever the adults might think of doing.

Shifting her small body closer to Sakura's, she whispered conspiratorially to the other filly. "This is silly." For a moment longer she stayed quiet, assessing the plan. Egg in box, drag box over the hill...

"Excuse me!" Her voice chimed up, smaller than the adults but with a higher pitch. Purposefully she stepped forward, flaring out her oversized wings and swaying her sinuous tail back and forth. Starlight and moonlight, filtered through the trees, catch on the silver scales that coat her back, making her shine and all that much harder to ignore.

"This is a great idea and all. But why drag it? Its little. Smaller than me. And you're all big. So why not attach it to somebody's back and carry it?" Unspoken in her mind was the observation that they weren't as big as Father. He could have just picked up the egg, or rock, or whatever it was, and carried it in his mouth. She'd seen him do similar things. Briefly it crossed her mind to call for him, knowing that he really wouldn't be that far away. Maybe even the reason why that yowling thing got quiet. But there was plenty of adults here to stand in for him. "You can take turns, there's enough of you to rotate who is carrying it whenever it gets too heavy. And I can help make sure it doesn't fall."

Then she falters, ears twitching. "But if you really want to drag it, I can help clear the path. But I can't move the really heavy stuff."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Squabbling Squabs [Griffin Drop] - by Sakura - 05-16-2013, 02:20 PM
RE: Squabbling Squabs [Species Specific Companion Drop] - by Semira - 05-21-2013, 12:27 PM