the Rift

[DROP] Squabbling Squabs [Species Specific Companion Drop]

Sakura Posts: 41
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 16hh :: Two Years (at time of death) Buff: NOVICE
Emily

Sakura</style>

Silently as more arrive I move closer to Semira. She's family after all, or so she and her twin have said. Daddy is like Mirage's brother, which makes her... My aunt of sorts? "This is silly" She says softly for my ears only. I nodded in response, listening as the adults talked. I stayed close to my cousin as she spoke up to the adults. I smiled. Dragging the box really was a bad idea. The bottom would wear down and break and then what. She brought up a good point. Why didn't the bigger adults just take turns carrying the box? I nodded again in agreement before adding my own thoughts to the situation at hand. "Semira has a good point, but if you all insist on dragging it... Wouldn't it make more sense to go around the hill than over it? How do you plan to control the box going back down the hill?"

Here I fall silent, waiting for the adults to make up their minds as to what they want to do. I sigh softly before speaking again. "Like she said, if you really wanna drag it i'll help clear the way... But I can't move the really heavy stuff.." The best thing I could do in fact was sooth any animal that came to attack us on our way... Light green eyes look at each adult in turn, waiting to see what they were going to decide to do. After all, two of them seemed like they wanted to be the boss of everyone else anyway.

"talk talk talk"
MY HEART IS EVER AT YOUR SERVICE.
credits: how-you-remind-me and phototori @ deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Squabbling Squabs [Griffin Drop] - by Sakura - 05-16-2013, 02:20 PM
RE: Squabbling Squabs [Species Specific Companion Drop] - by Sakura - 05-22-2013, 11:24 PM