the Rift

victory. [tuuli members and allies]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

KRI the Resolute
i made a throne for hope to sit.

I smile upon Azzuen, brother of my General. He seems uplifted by the joyous feeling in the air, just as she. There was still the rigid formality in his voice that I had found in all of my meetings with this strange stallion. Unlike Voltaic, who was so electric that his mind scattered often like that energy he controlled. Looking into those indigo colored eyes, I began to wonder where his brethren might be. "Your loyalty to our kinsmen will not be forgotten, Azzuen. I would wish for you to take a more direct role in our home, such as General."

My smile ended the statement again, but it was not to be answered immediately, as my head turns to view Torasin next. Dragon in tow, the palomino paint looked gentler than I would have expected from one turning from even a fruitless battle. "I thank you, Torasin, for your irreplaceable service."

Next my face met with Mirage, who spoke of her own horde whom she watched over. It warmed my heart to see another brave lady leading in these lands, taking the initiative to fight for those she cared for. "Lady Mirage, I thank you most of all. Should you ever need the aid of the Tuuli, we would me more than willing to extend such a wing to me."

To the final arrival, I offer only a welcoming nod and smile. By that time, my blue eyes begin searching for the black stallion with yellow markings, who was still nowhere to be found.

[ooc; I just wanted to wrap this thread up - no need for anyone to reply unless they feel the urge. ]

Messages In This Thread
victory. [tuuli members and allies] - by Kri - 06-02-2012, 10:41 PM
RE: victory. [tuuli members and allies] - by Irc - 06-04-2012, 06:10 AM
RE: victory. [tuuli members and allies] - by Kri - 06-24-2012, 07:01 PM
RE: victory. [tuuli members and allies] - by Jaydan - 06-27-2012, 12:13 PM
RE: victory. [tuuli members and allies] - by Boom Boom - 06-30-2012, 07:25 PM