the Rift

victory. [tuuli members and allies]

Jaydan Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[late to the party D: I hope it's okay I can still assume Jaydan is welcome, especially since there actually was no fighting? If not I can edit this around]

Careful steps bring the jay to the meeting just in time to hear the lead congratulate and promote her general. Blue eyes lift to appraise the dark stallion - Jaydan still has some reservations about the good-hearted intentions of the stud, and certainly there is no doubting his skill and mastery on the battlefield, but Jaydan cannot help but feel he is not the fittest in mind to lead or organize. Jaydan reminds himself the other is young still, and apparently use to a more nomadic life style, perhaps he will settle in and become more, serious.

Wings shift as Kri goes on to thank their allies. Jaydan peers eagerly at the golden stallion and the dark mare, not having met them previously. He stays hushed, content to watch how this herd will grow and flourish. He has great faith in Kri - ever since Onni introduced him to her, he recognized her strength of body and mind. She would be a grand chief of this herd, and he hoped to serve steadily in her side.

Now though, as the meeting disperses and the anticipation of war and adrenaline of victory has worn off, Jaydan retreats to skyways. His heart sits heavy still, though it should feel lighter after Luin took its core.
When will the hurt stop?

Messages In This Thread
victory. [tuuli members and allies] - by Kri - 06-02-2012, 10:41 PM
RE: victory. [tuuli members and allies] - by Irc - 06-04-2012, 06:10 AM
RE: victory. [tuuli members and allies] - by Kri - 06-24-2012, 07:01 PM
RE: victory. [tuuli members and allies] - by Jaydan - 06-27-2012, 12:13 PM
RE: victory. [tuuli members and allies] - by Boom Boom - 06-30-2012, 07:25 PM