the Rift

victory. [tuuli members and allies]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

KRI the Resolute
i made a throne for hope to sit.

The Order of the Sun had proved to be a spineless bunch. At the sight of invaders, everyone within the herdland had seemed to mysteriously vanish. At least, they did not pose even the smallest threat. Not a single drop of blood had been spilled, and normally, I would be satisfied. However, had cowards lived within the Throat or manipulators? Hopefully, it would only be the former.

Regardless, I made my way through the unfamiliar territory Onni had roughly described to me, finding the large tree within the center of the land. Falling just under its shady cover, I let out a bellowing call for all of the members, present or not, to gather before me. After my lungs had felt like they would burst, I fell quite and waited for them to arrive. I was not disappointed.

When familiar faces began to gather, I began to speak.

"Victory came to us swiftly and with ease," I say, my voice quiet and serious as I glanced around. "Let us not fall victim to our egos after such an event." A smile eventually wormed its way across my face, lighting up my blue eyes. "Members of the Tuuli, welcome home."

Messages In This Thread
victory. [tuuli members and allies] - by Kri - 06-02-2012, 10:41 PM
RE: victory. [tuuli members and allies] - by Irc - 06-04-2012, 06:10 AM
RE: victory. [tuuli members and allies] - by Kri - 06-24-2012, 07:01 PM
RE: victory. [tuuli members and allies] - by Jaydan - 06-27-2012, 12:13 PM
RE: victory. [tuuli members and allies] - by Boom Boom - 06-30-2012, 07:25 PM