the Rift

Let Me Carry You Away [Closed]

Myrah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Let Me Carry You Away... To a Sacred Place... Where the Fire Within Shall Save The Day

Nares flared, drinking in the thick fog set before her... Pistons fired, dredging through thick waters and sloppy muck beneath. The Mare snorted, grunted, and shook the water from her tail.

How was it, that despite the many hoof falls she had taken, treading through treacherous lands and many bogged pits... that it had come to this. Her survival, met by not only the cross-hairs of a wrangling herdier, but that of which she did not know... did not trust!

Horns slashed at the sky as for once, her cloven hooves met dry land, and erupted from the boggy mess onto the shore. Grunting, she shook off the excess water and pulled further onto dry land. Into the trees... into the land of the unknown.

Her tail lashed in anticipation, of regret, of what? What exactly was she so afraid of? The unknown? Yes, that had to be it. Despite weathering the climates on her own it was now... now she was forced to select someone to bare her into their herd... a life she had never known, a life she wasn't exactly sure she wanted. But to be an outcast in strange lands... It was difficult, yes she had tackled it, took it head on with the very curvatures of her horns... but the fact was, it was much easier if she had someone else to decide for her. Truth be said it made her queasy thinking about it.

After trusting in one rogue stallion before, she couldn't help but distrust any that pursued her. Yet even now she knew she must, her own survival depended on it. Being a loner your whole life, while your body screamed at you to find something to be a part of, was no way to live. The fire within burned so bright, to bright to be wasted on such a foolish lie. For being an outcast... you were never accepted, you would never foal... and if you did... chances were the foal would die.

OOC:// I don't know the herds well enough, I am open to pretty much any herd willing to accept her :) Also I know its short, I am trying to hammer this out in minutes. Word count: 332//

Messages In This Thread
Let Me Carry You Away [Closed] - by Myrah - 05-16-2013, 07:28 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Voodoo - 05-16-2013, 07:54 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Myrah - 05-16-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Voodoo - 05-16-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Irrydae - 05-16-2013, 11:44 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Myrah - 05-16-2013, 11:53 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Voodoo - 05-17-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Irrydae - 05-18-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Myrah - 05-18-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Voodoo - 05-20-2013, 03:09 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Irrydae - 05-20-2013, 06:58 PM