the Rift

Let Me Carry You Away [Closed]

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh

irrydae.</style>

Today she was successful in finding people in the threshold. And she was quite displeased with one of them. One of the unicorns from the Basin, she had learned from listening secretly. He didn't seem to like others. Such as equines and pegasi. I stand silently, hidden by thick brush and trees. I do not move a muscle, but I listen. This Myrah must be a unicorn, or this... Voodoo would not be inviting her back- I could tell from his attitude. 'Us unicorns dominate it, thankfully, leaving us to thrive without the irritation of equines and Pegasus getting in our way or picking silly fights.' That just grates under her skin and she seethes silently. I have to hold myself from busting out there.

I realized I am not upwind of them anymore, with the shift of the wind and I swiftly, as if just in passing, slip out and approach the two unicorns. I throw an annoyed glance at the crimson splattered stallion, but I assume they don't know I have been here the whole time. "Irrydae." I say simply, tossing my pale white forelock out of my gold eyes that have a slight twinkle. "I am the Storyteller of the Windtossed Foothills. I would like to invite you to my home- it has plenty of grass and water and shelter. The temperatures are never too hot or never too cold. It's perfect, really." I say, the words easing from my maw easily. "I can tell you of the other lands, if you so wish, but I hope you will return with me to the land where I live." I say gently, my body stance open and relaxed as I let my wings settle at my sides, stars dancing across my pelt, seeming to twinkle as if they were from the heavens above. I have ignored the stallion for the most part, so I swivel my neck to look at him and nod before turning back to the mare in this new land.

talk talk talk"
 spin around me like a dream...
c@rlijones @ flickr.com
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
Let Me Carry You Away [Closed] - by Myrah - 05-16-2013, 07:28 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Voodoo - 05-16-2013, 07:54 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Myrah - 05-16-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Voodoo - 05-16-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Irrydae - 05-16-2013, 11:44 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Myrah - 05-16-2013, 11:53 PM