the Rift

Let Me Carry You Away [Closed]

Myrah Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Myrah
Ooc:// No hard feelings Paddeh, just starting to conform her personality to the herd ;)//

Blue optics examined the two with clarity. Hidden well behind her dark curtain, she doubted they could tell much on what exactly she saw. The sharp smugness of the stallion, the anger of the Pegasus... Both of them tried to swallow it, hide their dislike... However young dear Myrah may be, or inexperienced in meeting others, she wasn't stupid. Molars ground and chewed away at a bit of grass that had missed her last swallow during her last meal.

She wasn't some prize to be won or argued over, she had a mind of her own and deadly hooves. Yet something in her told her that the Basin was the place to be. Not to condemn the stallion for he showed his maturity by biting back the words he wished to say.

Just as she was about to tear away, to launch into this inevitable travel to the north, the pegasi stopped next to her. Hooves grinding into the topsoil. Granted her passing words seemed to be wishing her a passing farewell, Myrah could tell that the conversation had yet to be over. Already, Voodoo, her guide to her new home, had started on the travel. Grunting, she looked tobthe pegasi. "Make it quick" she ground out. There was never a time in which she liked to be late, or fall behind.

The mares words were met with a dip of her head, but a cross look upon her face. To be told you were wrong was never easy to swallow, in fact it was never easy to accept. Myrah was not different in this, her eyes turned cool, almost neutral. After all, she was young as well, barely out of childhood. Yet she met her words with a string of her own. "Ill keep that in mind. But I have made my decision and I think I will tough it out. Even if its not what i thought it was." as the mare wandered away she couldn't help but grit her teeth. Stupid Pegasus. She couldn't stand a serpents tongue!
---
After Edit (had to quick post in order to drive sorry!)
---

All the damn mare did was denote the Basin and promote her own lands, not only did she insult the stallion but she insulted her as well. It was now that the grullo could see why the unicorn had wanted to get away from Pegasi and normal Equines... Unicorns were an honest race, and were civil! Though she couldn't help but feel a hint of worry despite her anger... Was the Basin really that bad? Then again to any other it probably was, just from the sheer cold alone!

Pistons fired, columns picked up, gears began to rotate as she shifted into first, then second... ultimately landing in third at a smooth canter. Gliding across the terrain like a sports car, following the hoof beats of her guide until finally she caught up and slowed to his pace. Today would eventually mark the day that everything began to change. For worse or for better, it all starts here.

"Myrah Speaks"

Messages In This Thread
Let Me Carry You Away [Closed] - by Myrah - 05-16-2013, 07:28 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Voodoo - 05-16-2013, 07:54 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Myrah - 05-16-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Voodoo - 05-16-2013, 10:50 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Irrydae - 05-16-2013, 11:44 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Myrah - 05-16-2013, 11:53 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Voodoo - 05-17-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Irrydae - 05-18-2013, 05:22 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Myrah - 05-18-2013, 07:04 PM
RE: Let Me Carry You Away [Open] - by Voodoo - 05-20-2013, 03:09 PM