the Rift

[OPEN] Lamentation.

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali
   Ranjiri</style>
  give me strength when i'm standing and faith when i fall</style>

Momma, did you teach Bear to be so suspicious of everyone? Sometimes I think he would rather rip someone to pieces before he really got to know them or their intentions. He looks suspiciously at the stallion that looks like you, like he's accusing him of stealing your identity or something silly. I giggle and nudge Bear with my nose. "Stop being such a grump, Bear!" I say to him. "We're going to make new friends today!" I think he groaned and rolled his eyes at me, but I don't care momma. I'm going to make friends whether he wants to or not.

"My Momma is Ktulu. She leads the Foothills with Auntie Ophie." I know I'm smiling widely when I talk about you, momma. "And my daddy is Midas. He lives in the Dragon's Throat. Momma says he has important work there as a General and that's why he can't live with us." I still don't get it, momma, but I pretend to understand so that I appear more grown up than I am.

Right when I finish talking someone runs into your lookalike's side and I duck turn my head to look. There, right next to me is another foal sprawled in the sand. "I'll help you!" I said but I forgot about that quickly when a mare peeks around your lookalike and asks if he was okay. I look back and forth between them, my eyes always going back to the blue dragon that's with the mare.

Finally, Bear makes the decision for me. He rambles over to the colt and sits by him and prods while I move to the mare. "Is he yours?" I ask as I look up at the dragon. I rear up to stand on my hind legs to get a better look, my cloven toes reaching out to steady myself against the mare, but I hesitate and wait her permission before touching her just like you taught me, momma.

Credits

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
Lamentation. - by Paladin - 05-17-2013, 08:41 PM
RE: Lamentation. - by Smoke - 05-17-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: Lamentation. - by Ranjiri - 05-17-2013, 09:10 PM
RE: Lamentation. - by Roux - 05-17-2013, 10:46 PM
RE: Lamentation. - by Paladin - 05-20-2013, 01:39 PM
RE: Lamentation. - by Smoke - 05-22-2013, 06:22 PM
RE: Lamentation. - by Ranjiri - 05-25-2013, 09:11 AM
RE: Lamentation. - by Soren - 05-27-2013, 09:08 PM
RE: Lamentation. - by Paladin - 06-06-2013, 05:12 PM