the Rift

[OPEN] Helpless

Farenjer Posts: 68
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Loulou
farenjer

Evening's hot sun was lazily resting upon the ends of the lands. Sinking deeper and deeper, and on the other end. The peak of the moon, and small specks of stars could be seen. Soon the moon and stars would be brighter then ever. As if they were a collection or kingdom, and the great moon was the king of it all. This is what Farenjer would ponder to himself as he gazed heartily up into the sunset. It had been some time, until he had finally gotten courage to venture out here himself and see the Helovian world around him. Courage had defeated worry inside the stag's mind.

Farenjer began to trot into the open dry meadows. A cold gust of wind came crawling through the fields, though any person would shudder. Farenjer's body would reluctantly not. Living in The Basin, the cold was your friend. Once you lived there, you would adapt quickly and have a advantage with it. Comfortable with the cold gusts Farenjer continued to walk in the fields. Orbs peered around for anyone or anything. Though nothing was in sight for him, the stag found a spot to have a snack. He lowered his thick neck down, and began to chew on dry grass. The mixture of taste and the moisture in his lips being sucked out by the dead plants was delicious and different. Usually The Basin had spring new grass always, with fresh water in them and always having a cold feeling through his lips and teeth. This was much different, which Farenjer found himself enjoying.

He took many mouthfuls of grass, chewing the bitter bundle, before swallowing them down. His eyelids were half open, he felt tired now. Now the night was coming and he had his fill. The stag knew he may not rest until he had returned back to The Basin, for what unicorn could trust the wild without safe shelters? The stallion did not feel awfully risky these few weeks. He would just have to rest until he got back to his herd lands. He trusted the thoughts that circled his mind, and nodded slightly in agreeing with himself. For what equine does not talk to themselves now and then? There is not anyone else to talk to. Or for Farenjer in the situation, there might be someone else.

Farenjer raised his head in the air, eyes peaking up to the darkening sky. Something made his insides jump, as ears and head snapped to the direction where a cry came from. It came from some kind of creature that Farenjer did not know of. He stood frozen in his spot, looking over with excitement and curiosity. Yet something inside told him that the cry was a cry for help the stag for now, ignored the thought as he looked before him. In the distance, another stallion was there. This one was very close to where it had come from. How could I have not seen them? Farenjer quietly spoke in his thoughts almost as a whisper. The stallion then slowly approached the thin bushes, where Farenjer could just see a blur of a creature. But for sure, the stag did not know what it was yet. He could tell the horse could see what the creature was, and just from afar see him shaking his head. He approached whatever the thing was, and the stag could tell his lips were moving, speaking to it. Now Farenjer was too curious, he quickly began stumbling towards them. But with caution, he withdrew from his frozen spot into a slow walk. To not put hostility into his actions, Farenjer's ears peaked on the top of his head, showing positivity and interest as well at what the creature was.

He could tell the stallion might have not noticed him yet. Farenjer was cautious yet he didn't want to scare the other, just approach with peace. I hope my appearance will not intimidate him... the stag fumbled inside his mind as he slowly walked over. Finally finding himself appearing just a yard away he halted quietly. Beaded eyes beamed at him from the scarred creature. And now Farenjer now knew what it was, but only a little fawn. Something inside him warmed up his heart to see it. He looked at the stallion then back at the baby. Then his eyes wavered over the fresh wound on it's right leg. You poor thing.... echoed through his head as he inhaled the smell of scarlet blood. He wrinkled his nose in disgust of the weak smell the wound gave off, but soon disappeared. As he looked at the fawn, fear was overrunning it, it was stressing. He carefully wavered his attention half on the baby and over to the stranger"Hello. I see you also wouldn't want this fawn to die either." His eyes were clouded with pity for the poor child. He now looked over to the stallion again and inquired "My name is Farenjer, what is your name?"

Farenjer glanced over to the river that ran through the fields. The slow rush of water made him think. "I'm no healer, but I would do anything about right now to save this little guy." hope flashed through his eyes "I want to help save him. Can I assist in anyway?" Even if the stranger would say no, he was not going to take it. He would do anything for the fawn, and no stranger from another herd was going to tell him he couldn't. "We need to get his wound washed first, all that blood on the nasty thing will only make it worse, and if I am correct, that looks like a bite mark, something bit him." The stag inquired, loud enough for the other stallion to hear.

Messages In This Thread
Helpless - by Random Event - 05-18-2013, 12:11 AM
RE: Helpless - by Marius - 05-18-2013, 01:07 AM
RE: Helpless - by Farenjer - 05-18-2013, 03:43 PM
RE: Helpless - by Irrydae - 05-19-2013, 01:21 AM
RE: Helpless - by Tandavi - 05-19-2013, 04:19 PM
RE: Helpless - by Africa - 05-19-2013, 04:50 PM
RE: Helpless - by Sacre - 05-19-2013, 06:20 PM