the Rift

[PRIVATE] Am I a Freak (For Getting Down?)

Irrydae Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: Seven
paddeh
The daughter of the stars is bored. There is nothing for her to do today, and after being turned down in the Threshold for recruiting, she does not feel motivated to try again. It was like a slap in the face. She made the Foothills sound so boring- and they weren't! She snorted in anger, stomping her hoof before relaxing again. Irrydae focuses and instantly northern lights floated from the tips of her wings. But it did not just float and swirl around her, it all was directed at one spot, where a figure was forming. Quickly, a large doe appeared, a mixture of pastel colors that stood staring at Irrydae. A smile crossed purple lips as gold eyes met a swirl of colors before her. It was almost as if she had her companion... not really.

Irrydae moves on with the doe flanking her, her steps silent as she floated after the star kissed mare. Creamy trendils of mane floated on Irry's neck as she crossed into the forest. A scent quickly caught her nose and she turned gracefully, pushing her wings out slightly for balance. Dusted gold hooves puncture the ground lightly as she moves along through the light thicket of trees. She approaches the black stallion from the side, steps quiet as she slows. She looks quizzically at the thing on his face. What was that? As her eyes scope over his muscled body, she notices the dog that sits at his forelegs, and she looks back at the Aurora Borealis shaped doe that pauses as she does. She flicks her tail and it cuts through the doe and the figure wavers. She did not know what either of her magic abilities did- she had not had to use it against herself and it obviously did nothing to her.

Her thoughts then return to the stallion, who seems down. "Hello," she starts softly, sympathy crossing her face as she steps closer. "Are you alright?" He was not a stranger, did not smell like one. He was from the Foothills, but she had not met him before.

[ooc; notes here]
irrydae,
Credits
[Image: wu5k41.png]
please tag irry in every post! magic & aggression allowed w/o death

Messages In This Thread
Am I a Freak (For Getting Down?) - by Knox - 05-18-2013, 02:05 AM
RE: Am I a Freak (For Getting Down?) - by Irrydae - 05-18-2013, 11:16 PM
RE: Am I a Freak (For Getting Down?) - by Knox - 05-21-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: Am I a Freak (For Getting Down?) - by Irrydae - 06-02-2013, 09:09 PM